Toro 22207 Turfmaster HDX 76cm - Twin blade Commercial Mower
We know that uptime is everything when it comes to your business. Cut more grass in fewer passes than ever before with the TurfMaster’s wide 76 cm deck. You’ll tackle hilly terrain and full bags of clippings with ease with a strong MV702 transmission. Every component, from top to bottom, is made for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs and trailers to multiple operators. And you’ll spend less time refuelling with the large 3.8-litre petrol tank. Not only is this mower built to last, but it’s also designed to give you the professional-quality cut your customers demand for even the most complex mowing jobs.
Disclaimer: Pictures and specification may differ for different countries.
- More Profit For Your Pocket – Every component of this machine from top to bottom is designed for maximum efficiency. This bull was born for heavy use in rough conditions, from curbs and trailers to multiple operators. Keep your downtime and replacement costs to a minimum with rubber tyres that feature co-polymer wheels and precision ball bearings. And you’ll spend less time off your mower refuelling with the large 3.8-litre petrol tank.
- Mowing Muscle – Don’t let steep terrain slow your mow. Take on the toughest turf without losing power with the Kawasaki FJ180V engine and bigger, stronger MV702 transmission. You´ll enjoy the added performance with a spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter. And you’ll enjoy years of reliable use with a 13-gauge steel deck and heavy-duty components throughout the machine.
- Born To Perform – Not only is this mower built to last, it’s also designed to quickly change from rear bagging to side discharge or mulching without missing a beat. No matter your environmental needs, the TurfMaster lets you control your mowing experience, all while giving you a professional cut.
- Commercial Convenience – This mower is a breeze to use with a walk-behind design and two-bail control system. And it allows you to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine, thanks to the Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system. You’ll have no problem adjusting your deck height with a heavy-duty 2-point height-of-cut system. And a parking brake comes standard to offer extra security and convenience when trailering.
- Impact Protection - Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Commercial grade wheels - Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- Mulching System - Mulching system shreds grass clippings for a “just bagged” appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
- Blade Stop System - Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
- Heavy-Duty Components - Deck skid plates, tough sealed transmission and a strong one-piece handle are designed for the demands of commercial mowing.
- 2-Point Height of Cut - Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
- Large 3.8 L Fuel Tank - A larger fuel tank means longer mowing time between refuelling.
|Engine Power||Kawasaki® 179 cc FJ180V Commercial|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.8L|
|speed forward, min-max||variable up to 4mph|
|Cutting height adjustment||3.8 cm to 12.7 cm in 12.7 mm increments|
|No. of Blades||Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.