Toro TX1000 Narrow/Wide - Compact tool Carrier
As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the ALL-NEW DINGO TX 1000. This product includes a wide variety of 20 plus attachments, making the dingo a more cost-effective choice than a dedicated piece of equipment. These genuine toro attachments are designed specifically for the dingo offering the best assurance of long life and peak performance.
TX1000 Narrow Track - £ 28,140.00 + VAT
TX1000 Wide Track - £29,775.00 + VAT
Disclaimer: Attachments at additional cost. Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 5/2/21
Designed with vertical lift loader arms, its 450 kg rated operating capacity delivers category-crushing performance that’s an industry game-changer. The Dingo TX 1000 also offers increased reach at full height for maximum job site productivity. And speaking of productivity, a 206 cm hinge pin height allows the arms to clear the side of a 30-yard skip or one-ton truck. This lightweight, manoeuvrable machine packs unmatched strength and reach in a compact package for the ultimate working advantage.
- Toro-exclusive vertical lift loader arm design increases load capacity and greater reach at full height
- Rated operating capacity over 450 kg to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market
- 206 cm hinge pin height easily clears side of a 30-yard skip or one-ton truck for maximum job-site productivity
- Exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless
|Engine Power||24.9 HP (18.6 kW) Kubota® D1305 Diesel|
|Cooling system||liquid cooled|
|Fuel tank capacity||Reservoir Capacity: 10 gallons (57.5 liters)|
|speed forward, min-max||Ground Speed : 4.7 mph (7.6 km/h)/ /4.7 mph (7.6 km/h)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.