Team Vixen Pedestrian Sprayer
The Team Vixen self-propelled sprayer has been designed for the greenkeeper or groundsman who requires efficient, reliable low-ground pressure application.
It features a robust and simple design with the option to spray in either forward or reverse direction.
The smooth action 24V powered axle is highly responsive with fully adjustable forward and reverse speeds. Constant speed settings ensure accurate spray application.
Low ground pressure tyres are fitted as standard while an efficient axle differential eliminates the chance of turf scuffing. The motor is powerful enough to take slopes in its stride making the Vixen highly manoeuvrable in all situations.
The handle mounted controls are clear and simple to use. The Vixen is equally effective in forward or reverse mode, ideal for areas of limited access. Spring loaded break-back booms protect against accidental damage.
120 litre polythene tank means less frequent refilling and, of course, no more sore shoulders from carrying a knapsack sprayer!
The standard 3m welded steel section boom offers the flexibility of 3m, 2m or 1m spray widths. The triple nozzle assemblies are colour coded and fitted with anti-drip check valves.
The standard 23 LPM, 24V diaphragm pump has an adjustable pressure system and gauge.
Quick charge battery system, handle mounted battery level indicator and pump flow valve for agitation or spray are all fitted as standard.
Purpose designed transport trailer (non road legal) for moving from green to green.
Detachable 2m covered boom system with folding ends to follow contours and colour coded triple nozzle assemblies.
- 2m covered boom
- 4m x 8 nozzle spray boom
- 10m retractable hose reel and lance
- Transport trailer (non road legal)
- Foam/bout marker
- 6m hose and hand lance kit
- Upgraded 26.5Lpm pump
- 150L tank
Weights & Dimensions
- Weight: 126Kg without covered boom; 150Kg with 2m covered boom.
- Width: 0.95m
- Length: 1.5m
|Model||team vixen pedestrian|
|Work rate max||150L tank|
|Operating dimensions||Width: 0.95m / Length: 1.5m / Weight: 126Kg without covered boom; 150Kg with 2m covered boom|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.