Sisis - Supaturfman Pedestrian Aerator
The SISIS Supaturfman is an independently powered heavy duty aerator for sports field maintenance, grass lawns and amenities. It is ideal for maintenance as a bowling green aerator and a cricket aerator.
100mm Solid Tine (set of 32)
Other Tine options available:
100mm Pencil Tine (set of 32)
100mm Hollow Coring Tine (set of 32)
100mm Chisel Tine (set of 32)
114mm Jumbo Corint Tine (set of 32)
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 17/2/21
Aeration is important for improving drainage, reducing turf compacting, thatch build up and increasing the health of lawns and the Supaturfman is an ideal tool for outstanding turf and lawn treatment.
It has a maximum working depth of 10cm (4 inches) and a choice of interchangeable tines to provide excellent lawn care when aeration is needed.
- Local Authority
Supaturfman Features & Benefits
- 100mm depth with minimal surface disturbance.
- Working depth of 10cm (4 ins) max.
- Choice of interchangeable tines.
- Pivoted tine bar for vertical penetration and withdrawal without surface disturbance.
- 6.5hp engine.
- Will also operate on spiker-slitter.
- Supplied with transport trolley.
|Model||SUPATURFMAN / CODE: FS0637 / SETX32-F34682|
|Engine Make||Honda GX160|
|Cutting width||Working width: 400mm (16") / Working depth: 100mm (4")|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.