Echo SRM-3610T L/U Brushcutter
The 36.3cc SRM-3610T loop handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:1.62 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-3610T’s engine combines the best features of 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines: stable cutting performance in heavy working conditions; low noise and low emissions; runs with mixed fuel, meaning there’s no need to check oil levels; can be operated in any position.
Price quoted for 'Loop' handle model.
'U' handle model: £604.17 +VAT
- High torque gearbox - Greater cutting performance from a smaller engine. Lower overall weight enhances user comfort without compromising performance
- Premium grade engine combines best features of 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines - Provides stable cutting performance in heavy working conditions like a 4-stroke engine. Low noise and lower emissions. Runs with mixed fuel – no need to check oil level. Can be operated in any position.
- Tool-less air filter cover - For easy air filter access, even when wearing gloves.
- Pleated paper main air filter - Means longer service intervals and easier cleaning than felt filter.
- 50.8cm (20") debris shield - Enables a larger cutting swath for increased efficiency.
- Large capacity fuel tank - For reduced downtime.
- Pro grade 25mm main shaft - For durability.
|Handle type||loop handle|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.84 litres|
|Start assist system||ES-Start|
|Drive shaft diameter||7.0mm (solid)|
|Gear reduction ratio||1.62|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.