Eliet E401 Pro Scarifier (Fixed Blades) B & S Series 550
- Robust Frame - Its robust construction is then also a guarantee for its durability. The blade shaft is located within a thick steel housing in order to protect bystanders from any flying chippings.
- Fixed Blades - An ELIET dethatching machine with a dethatching width of 40 cm has a rotor that has 14 blades securely fitted.
- Large Wheels - The nylon rims are shock-resistant. Moreover, the roller bearings are able to withstand the sandy and dusty conditions that are encountered during dethatching.
- Infinity - Variable Front Wheels each front wheel has to be separately adjusted, you are also sure that the blade shaft has the correct depth adjustment across the entire operating width.
- Rear Wheels depth Adjustment - The dual adjustment capabilities, you can use the blades until they are completely worn.
- Rubber Deflector - The well-sized rubber deflector will catch all of the dust and sand that is thrown up..
- Vertical Belt Tension Problem-free operation was the point of departure for developing the vertical belt tension.
- Fold Down Handlebar for easy strorage and transportation.
Even though this E401 is the smallest dethatching machine in the ELIET range, it is capable of providing outstanding performance. The performance of this dethatching machine is often tested in many common applications, for example, when it is rented. Its robust construction is then also a guarantee for its durability. The blade shaft is located within a thick steel housing in order to protect bystanders from any flying chippings.
An ELIET dethatching machine with a dethatching width of 40 cm has a rotor that has 14 blades securely fitted. Each blade has two cutting edges so that the blade makes two raking motions for each revolution of the blade shaft. The blades are also mounted in a spiral pattern so that they do not all touch the ground at the same time in order to prevent grass sods from being torn loose. The ELIET E401 thus provides maximum efficiency with minimal damage to the lawn.
The E401 comes fitted with 20 cm diameter wheels. Large wheels run more smoothly and are less affected by any unevenness in the terrain. The nylon rims are shock-resistant. Moreover, the roller bearings are able to withstand the sandy and dusty conditions that are encountered during dethatching.
INFINITELY VARIABLE FRONT WHEELS
Height adjustment at the front wheels is infinitely variable. Since the height of each front wheel has to be separately adjusted, you are also sure that the blade shaft has the correct depth adjustment across the entire operating width.
REAR WHEELS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT
The rear wheels can be set to a number of different fixed positions. As a result of the dual adjustment capabilities, you can use the blades until they are completely worn.
SPACIOUS COLLECTION BAG
When you perform dethatching efficiently, you are also faced with a lot of cleaning up to do. ELIET help you in this respect by equipping the E401 with a collection bag. The wide opening ensures that the bag is optimally filled. The large 60 litre capacity of this collection bag is ample for the moss from several tens of metres. You are therefore spared from the burden of having to clear up the moss yourself.
Even when you work without using a collection bag, the large volume of raked moss must quickly come from underneath the frame without exposing the operator to anything that is thrown up by the blades. The well-sized rubber deflector will catch all of the dust and sand that is thrown up.
VERTICAL BELT TENSION
Problem-free operation was the point of departure for developing the vertical belt tension. Thanks to this system, the belt retains its natural shape even when it is operating. This virtually eliminates wear on the belt, thus significantly extending its operating life.
The handlebar is easily folded down. In this position, the Eliet E401 occupies little space in your garage, storage cupboard or the boot of your car.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 007 040 121|
|Model||MA 007 040 121|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Power||4 hp|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Series 550|
|Overall Dimensions||960 x 550 x 940 mm|
|Working Width||400 mm|
|Collection Capacity||60 L|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.