Ex-Demo Roberine F3 (Flail Mower)
The Roberine F3 is an all-rounder. The flail mower has a robust flail unit, with an effective design for perfect mowing results. The Roberine F3 can be used for a wide range of purposes, including parks, sports fields, grass verges and riverbanks.
1 EX DEMO MACHINE AVAILABLE
The Roberine F3 is a compact and flexible three-unit self-propelled hydraulic flail mower which is driven by a reliable and clean burning Yanmar turbo diesel engine. The Roberine F3 is compact and manoeuvrable and these features make the machine highly applicable. In fact, this also goes for the high transport speed which enables you to drive quickly from one plot to the next. The hydrostatic 4WD makes the job even more enjoyable. Because during mowing operations, you will always have maximum grip on any type of surface, including hilly grounds. For these reasons the Roberine F3 is ideally suited for mowing on embankments.
Roberine stands for both traditional craftsmanship and advanced technology. This combination ensures satisfaction at work.
Perfect ergonomics, more enjoyable work
You will immediately feel at home when you sit behind the wheel of the 3 series. The controls are easily operated via the ergonomic control arm. Resulting in less fatigue for the operator during long working days.
The suspension seat is comfortable, which is no unnecessary luxury if you are on the go all day long. The armrest with the controls is easy to adjust, so that the operator can find the ideal working posture at all times. The armrest moves with the seat, allowing the operator to always be in control of the machine.
- Compact and maneuverable
- Always a perfect mowing result
- High capacity, low costs
- Easy to transport
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Driven by perfection
The Roberine 3 series can also be equipped with an insulated cabin, which minimises noise. In order to make this workplace even more comfortable, optional air conditioning is available.
The Roberine F3 is the result of many years of experience in developing and constructing mowers. The 3 series has been honoured with a design award and complies with all international requirements (incl. TÜV). In short, it offers the very best in mowing.
The choice is yours
- Triple-head F3 flail mower
- With or without comfort cab
- Varying transport widths
- Cutting width of 77 to 215 cm
|Model||Roberine F3 (Flail Mower)|
|Engine Power||30kw (41PK) at 2650 RPM|
|Fuel tank capacity||45 litres|
|speed forward, min-max||13 km/h - 25 km/h|
|speed reverse, min-max||9 km/h|
|Engine Make||3-cylinder Yanmar Turbo Diesel|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Commercial / Professional|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic four-wheel drive|
|Cutting width||77 cm - 215 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||25 mm - 85 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||280cm (l) x 140cm (w) x 234cm (h) - with ROPS|
|Blade Type||Fixed flail unit with x 12 flails|
|No. of Blades||3 independent hydraulically-driven flail units|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.