Toro ProLine 22291 53cm - Heavy Duty Recycler Mower
This Toro 53 cm self propel, heavy-duty walk behind mower features a premium commercial-grade Kawasaki ZS FJ180V engine with zone start and a sealed, maintenance-free transmission. The 2-bail control system makes it easy to vary the speed where you need it. For the best productivity, we’ve included a 3.8 L fuel tank, Recycler cutting deck and the large, easy-empty bagging system. The deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy and cables are also protected with steel cable guards mounted to the handlebar. It’s everything you want in a heavy-duty walk behind.
Disclaimer: Pictures and specification may differ for different countries.
- Powered by a Kawasaki FJ180V engine
- Recycler® Cutting System – optimised for exceptional mulching and bagging performance
- Large 9" x 2", lightweight co-polymer wheels provide a light footprint that is easy on turf
- Designed for durability with steel cable routing guards that keep cables protected from debris and trailering damage
ProLine - Fixed Speed, 2 in 1, Kawasaki FJ-180V 179cc
|Engine Power||Kawasaki® FJ180V 4-cycle 179 cc|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.8L|
|speed forward, min-max||2.0-4.2mph|
|Cutting height (min/max)||25 to 114 mm|
|Cutting height adjustment||4-Point Adjustment|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.