Amazone Profihopper PH 1250 SmartLine 4WDi
The self-propelled machine for professional green space maintenance. With the Profihopper 1250 SmartLine self-propelled mower, AMAZONE offers a professional solution and absolute reliability. The Profihopper concept promises the highest of efficiency and, at the same time, convinces with its unbelievably compact and comfortable design. The Profihopper SmartLine is so versatile; whether for mowing, scarifying or the collection of leaves, horse droppings or any other rubbish for that matter.
4WDi: Steering wheel with rear-wheel steer and speed adjustable front wheels. 4-wheel drive on-demand incl. flashing beacon
- Out-front cutting deck in 1.25 m working width with integrated PowerCompactor collecting and conveying system, consisting of longitudinal and cross conveyor augers providing the highest work rates
- Versatile across the entire year and in any weather: mowing, mulching or collection of leaves, horse droppings or any other litter
- Operation in any weather, not only in short but also long grass – extremely robust and reliable technology
- SmartCut exact cut rotor with chevron blade arrangement – for an improved cutting- and collecting quality and for a reduced noise emission
- High-lift discharge up to 2.1 m – comfortable and quick
- State-of-the-art and efficient engine technology (18 kW/24.5 HP), conforms to Stage V emissions legislation
- Available as iDrive with front-wheel drive for normal ground conditions or as 4WDi with all-wheel drive for use in difficult operational conditions
- The compact design ensures steering with a 0-turning circle – for more manoeuvrability and safety in any terrain, even when on slopes
- Blade change without tools – quick, simple and safe!
- Fulfils highest quality standards, certified and tested by the DLG according to DIN EN13524:2014 Annex B and the requirements of ISO 17101-2:2012
- Road traffic lights
- Flashing Beacon
- Grammer 'Comfort' Seat
- LED Work light
- Rear view mirror
- Weather canopy
- Big Bag system
|Model||1250 iDrive 4WD|
|Engine Power||24.5hp DIESEL ENGINE, Water cooled, Stage V Compliant|
|Fuel tank capacity||40 Litres|
|speed forward, min-max||0-12km/h|
|speed reverse, min-max||0-6km/h|
|Engine Make||Lombardini FOCS|
|Cutting width||working width: 1.25m|
|Overall Dimensions||L: 2.78m x W: 1.48m x H: 2.12m|
|Blade Type||sharpened wing blades|
|No. of Blades||36 pairs of sharpened wing blades|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.