Dennis Premier 36" 6 Bladed Cylinder Mower
Designed for professionals cutting sports grounds, ornamental lawns and parks - this superbly balanced, manoeuverable, heavyweight machine makes the envied striped finish easy to achieve.
The Dennis Premier has been designed with over 75 years of experience and is used worldwide cutting football, hockey, cricket, tennis, rugby and ornamental lawns. Ideal for sports clubs, stadia, contractors and local authorities.
36" Cylinder Mower
Standard Brake Steer
6 bladed cylinder
Premier Range Features:
- Seat Option
- 36" cutting width
- Petrol engine
- Easy to use control system manual or hydrostatic
- Strong, modular construction for ease of maintenance
- 3 section rear roller with oil bath steel reared differential for easy manoeuverability
- Sturdy rot-proof grass box, pivot balanced for easy emptying
- Cast ribbed rear roller for positive traction in all conditions
- Steering brakes as standard for easy turning
- Electric start engines as standard
- Reliable, long life drive system
- The Dennis Premier has been designed with over 75 years of experience and is used worldwide cutting football, hockey, cricket, tennis, rugby and ornamental lawns. Ideal for sports clubs, stadia, contractors and local authorities.
- Large diameter front roller with adjustable scraper for precise height of cut control. Easy to adjust on both sides of machine with single spanner.
- High quality Sheffield steel cylinder and bottom blade with 6 blades in opposed spiral format to throw the grass evenly into the box. Adjustment of bottom blade to cylinder easy and positive with single spanner.
|Engine Power||Honda Engine|
|Cutter Performance||100 cuts/m (90 cuts/yd)|
|Cutting width||910mm (36")|
|Overall Dimensions||2130(l) x 1140(w) x 990(h)mm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.