Sisis Multislit 1500
The SISIS Multislit is a tractor mounted deep slitting lawn aerator for sports field maintenance, fine turf and amenities, offering deep, clean penetration with minimal surface disturbance. Suitable for maintenance of football, soccer rugby and cricket pitches and golf courses, it can also be used for lawns and gardens.
1500mm wide. (Includes set of 152mm sharpened fine turf tines and weight tray)
Optional Tines available:
152mm heavy duty/outfield - set of 40
152mm sharpened/fine turf - set of 40
203mm sharpened/fine turf - set of 40
Aeration is a key process to improve drainage, reduce turf compacting, thatch build up and boost the health of lawns and the Multislit is an ideal tool for outstanding turf and lawn treatment.
The Multislit produces excellent underground cultivation due to the angle of the tines and spiral design of tine shaft assist penetration and its simple design requires little maintenance.
- Local Authority
Multislit Features & Benefits
- Choice of interchangeable slitting tines to suit different ground conditions.
- The angle of the tines and spiral design of tine shaft assist penetration giving maximum underground cultivation with minimum surface disturbance.
- Tine plates have a wide rim to reduce marking in soft or undulating conditions.
- Standard cat.1, 3-point linkage.
- Simple design for low maintenance.
- Can be used with most trucksters by use of a Variable Pressure Frame.
- Requires minimum 15-25 hp unit
|Engine Power||Tractor power requirements: 15-25hp|
|Cutting width||Working width: 1200mm / Working depth: 6"|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.