McConnel 45 Series Power Arm
McConnel’s economy-edition mid-range series combines value, performance, and reliability. Light and fuel-efficient, the machines are robust enough to cope with a heavy workload and is equipped with surprisingly powerful 45hp hydraulics. Offering a choice of 4.7m and 5.0m reach; the 45-series machines are suitable for both hedge-cutting and verge-mowing and offers enough power and versatility to handle tough jobs such as branch cutting and tree maintenance.
Designed for grounds-keepers, small-scale farmers and contractors, and local government, the 45-series offers a competitive feature-set, solid build-quality and a host of customisation options that set it apart from rivals.
Weighing in at just 641kg, the PA4745 is light and manoeuvrable and its low power requirement ensures it is compatible with tractors of just 60hp and above.
- 5.0m reach
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- Choice of electric and cable rotor controls
- 45hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage
- Mid-Cut armset
- Parallel arm geometry
- Lift and angle float kits
- Mechanical safety breakaway
- Low power requirement
- Storage support legs
- Choice of nine working attachments
Comfort and visibility
The PA4745 comes with the option of a Mid-Cut arm-set - a value for money forward reach package which allows the arm to be positioned alongside the cab for enhanced comfort and visibility. (Not available on the PA5045)
Easy to master
McConnel's 45-series offers many of the benefits of a full-spec contractor machine, but with lower running costs, modest power requirements, and intuitive easy-to-master controls. The machine is an ideal entry-level machine for those seeking the versatility, durability and the performance of a mid-range machine.
- Low running costs
- Equally adept at hedge-cutting and verge-mowing
- Can handle one and two year’s hedge growth
- Enhanced visibility and safety delivered by optional Mid-Cut package
- Smooth in transport
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Versatile work platform with wide range of attachments
- Easy to maintain
|Model||45 series power arm|
|Machine Weight||641kg - 665kg|
|Tractor HP Requirement||60hp|
|Tractor Weight Requirement||2500kg - 2750kg|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.