McConnel 30 Series Power Arm
McConnel’s specialist compact Power Arm series combines the benefits of a light, fuel-efficient design with outstanding manoeuvrability and precision. Offering a choice of reach from 3.4m to 4.8m and deceptively powerful 30hp hydraulics, 30-series Power Arms can be fitted to a wide range of utility vehicles and compact tractors. The PA3430 and PA4330 can be mounted to the front or rear, while the PA3530 model is front-mounting only.
Designed for the landscape, amenities and ground-care sectors, 30-series machines thrive in confined areas, parks and public grounds, and in sites with extensive street furniture.
They are also ideal for specialist contractors, local government, and small-scale farmers looking for a cost-effective hedgecutter for their own land.
- 3.4m, 3.7m, 4.3m, and 4.8m reach
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- VFR armset (PA4830 only)
- Choice of electric and cable rotor control
- 30hp hydraulics
- Choice of semi-independent, totally-independent, and totally-dependent hydraulics
- Choice of three-point linkage or front din-plate mounting
- Front and rear mounting option (PA3530 is front mount only)
- Parallel arm geometry
- Lift and angle float kits
- Choice of two advanced control systems
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Low power requirement
- Operator friendly
- Storage support legs
- Choice of eight working attachments
30-series Power Arms are light, compact and highly manoeuvrable. Equipped with the latest parallel arm geometry and a choice of proportional controls, the machines offer exceptional precision and a neat fine cut.
Low power requirements
The 30-series delivers the benefits of McConnel’s advanced hedge and verge-cutting technology for customers with compact and low horsepower tractors. The PA3430 is compatible with machines of just 35hp.
- Low running costs
- Front mounting enhances comfort and visibility
- Delivers a fine cut
- Equally adept at hedge-cutting and verge-mowing
- Can handle one and two year’s growth
- Easy to master
- Intuitive control
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Versatile work platform with wide range of attachments
- Low maintenance
|Model||McConnel 30 Series Power arm|
|Tractor HP Requirement||35hp|
|Tractor Weight Requirement||1300kg|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.