Major MJ2000 Heavy Duty Flail Collector - 2.0m
The MAJOR MJ2000 Flail Collector is designed to perform even in the most extreme conditions and is suitable for use with larger compact and agricultural type tractors. The floating linkage allows the machine to follow the ground contours ensuring a perfect finish. BKT turf tyres keeps turf compaction to a minimum. The cutting height can be adjusted from 12mm - 150mm.
MAJOR MJ2000 Heavy Duty Flail Collector
The MAJOR MJ2000 Flail Collector is designed to perform in the most extreme conditions and is suitable for use with larger compact and agricultural type tractors. The floating linkage allows the machine to follow the ground contours ensuring a perfect finish.
The cutting head lifts and locks in position giving the operator 250mm ground clearance for safe road transportation. The 3m³ capacity hopper has a tipping height of 2m, which allows the collected material to be easily deposited in any trailer. The MJ2000 is fitted with BKT turf tyres to keep turf compaction to a minimum. The cutting height can be adjusted from 12mm – 150mm. Heavy duty hammer blades are fitted as standard. The blades are designed to propel the cut material into the hopper even in the wettest conditions.
The MAJOR MJ2000 has a safety locking arm to facilitate easy and full access to the blades and rotor during routine maintenance. These machines are used extensively by local authorities, golf courses, heath land management programmes and conservation schemes where the cutting and collection of material is required and is particularly suited to working in scrub, heather, bracken and gorse.
MJ2000 Standard Features:
• Wide angle auto reset PTO shaft
• Highway LED EU specification lighting
• Independent floating cutting deck
• BKT turf tyres to keep turf compaction to a minimum
• Cutting deck transport lock
• Heavy duty hammer type blades (24)
• Galvanised top cover
• Adjustable working depth from 12mm to 150mm
|Engine Power||From 50HP|
|Net power at preset rpm||PTO 540rpm|
|Overall Dimensions||2300mm Wide|
|No. of Blades||No of flails: 24|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.