Major Contoura Mower Winged - 3.6m
The Major Contoura Mower is a durable and versatile solution for the maintenance of challenging and undulating terrains. The robust frame coupled with the three mowing decks, allow the machine to glide over ground contours, to give a consistent and unrivaled quality of cut.
The Major Contoura Mower is a durable and versatile solution for the maintenance of challenging and undulating terrains. The robust frame coupled with the three mowing decks allow the machine to glide over ground contours to give a consistent and unrivalled quality-of-cut.
This mower gives efficient mowing even on dense grass. The cutting height can easily be adjusted from 10 – 110mm making it ideal for fairway and rough turf maintenance and delivers professional turf striping every time. Strenx™ 700 MC high-strength steel is used to manufacture this mower.
- Unique pivoting frame with self-aligning spherical bearings allow the mowing decks to follow the ground contours with ease
- Kerb lift; the mowing decks can be raised off the ground to avoid obstacles without disengaging the PTO
- Zero turn capability allows tight turns or mowing around obstacles without turf damage
- Full width rollers follow undulations to give a consistent cut, in both hilly and less challenging terrains
- Gear-driven drive line eliminates the problems associated with belt-driven mowers
- Sealed internal roller bearings give total protection against moisture, soil and debris
- Two blade systems in one; a simple adjustment converts the blade from rigid blade to swinging blade
|Net power at preset rpm||PTO 540rpm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||10-110mm|
|Overall Dimensions||3670mm Wide|
|Single / Vario Speed||Blade tip speed: 86 m/s|
|Work rate||10 (Acres/hr at 7mph)|
|No. of Blades||12|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.