Eliet Minor 4S Shredder Honda GX200
- Robust Frame It has thick sheet Steel frame and it is designed to cope with rough handling.
- Wide In-Feed It is easy to feed all branches at the mercy of the blades.
- Blade Shaft It has 12 razor-sharp blades.The rotor bearing blocks is mounted on the shredding chambers.
- Large Wheel The large wheel is suitable for unpaved pths or uneven lawns.
- Belt-Drive The blade shaft has double bearing and is belt driven.
Chipping is a real joy when you use a good machine. At ELIET, we do everything to ensure that you will derive this pleasure as long as possible. When you take your first look at the ELIET MINOR, you will realize that this machine is designed to cope with rough handling. You do not have to have any concerns about the durability of the thick sheet steel frame.
The black feed hopper guides the garden waste with wide branches into the chipper. Everything disappears behind the metal safety screen. Provided that the feed-in funnel does not become narrower, all branches continue to be fed in before being placed at the mercy of the blades.
If you remove the sieve screen from the machine, you will be confronted by the blade shaft with its twelve razor-sharp blades. The rotor with two bearing blocks is mounted in the shredding chamber. You will immediately note from the construction of this cutting device that this chipper will have no trouble at all in dealing with a lot of thick branches being fed in.
Large wheels are a true comfort, in particular, when the chipper needs to be driven over unpaved paths or uneven lawns. The machine virtually does not have to be lifted in the transportation position thanks to the excellent distribution of weight, which makes it extremely easy to drive the machine all the way down any garden.
The blade shaft of the Minor has double bearings and is belt driven. This construction places the Minor in a class of its own in comparison with the smaller ELIET chippers. The separate rotor bearings enhance the durability of the chipper. Moreover, this construction is better equipped when it is subjected to heavy duty cycles. The transmission also absorbs the dynamic forces and increases the drive torque to be blade shaft.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 002 011 206|
|Model||MA 002 011 206|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Overall Dimensions||1510 x 490 x 1160 m|
|Chopping speed (cuts/min)||50,000 (cuts/min)|
|Infeed mechanism||245 x 250 mm|
|Anti stress system (ABM)||No|
|Blade Type||12 Steel Blades HS|
|No. of Blades||12|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.