Husqvarna R316TX Mower
Compact, hugely capable and flexible Rider with a powerful V-twin engine and a choice of cutting decks, BioClip® (mulching) and rear ejection. Equipped with an intuitive display, dual headlights and Bluetooth connectivity with which you easily monitor your rider with the Husqvarna Connect app.
Unique articulated steering - The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessability into corners and under bushe
HMI Display - The intuitive display communicates with the driver through visual symbols and warning sounds, assists in handling and gives real time data and warnings.
Optional Combi cutting deck - This Rider is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 94, 103 or 112 cm Combi cutting decks for efficient BioClip® and rear ejection cutting.
- Husqvarna Connect
- Dual LED lights for improved visibility, both near and remote.
- Service position
- Comfortable driver's position
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Attachment frame
- External fuel cap
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Easy-access controls
- Automatic blade engagement
- Hour meter with service minder
- Easy-access cutting height lever
- Combi cutting deck with BioClip® (mulching)
- Combi cutting deck with rear discharge
- Four large wheels
- Engine behind driver
- Floating cutting deck
- Pivoting rear axle
- Easy access
- Transparent fuel tank
- Pivoting support wheels
- 12V socket outlet
- Storage compartment
- Bottle holder
- Versatile usage
|Net power at preset rpm||9.6 kW @ 2900 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||603 cm³ / 36.8 cu.inch|
|Battery||12 V 24 Ah|
|Air filter type||Dual element|
|Fuel tank capacity||12 lit / 3.2 gal.|
|speed forward, min-max||9 km/h|
|speed reverse, min-max||9 km/h|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki FS Series V-Twin|
|Cutting width||94-112 cm / 37-44.1 inch|
|Cutting height (min/max)||25 - 75 mm / 1 - 3 inch|
|Overall Dimensions||Base machine length: 202 cm / Base machine width: 89 cm / Base machine height: 115 cm|
|Single / Vario Speed||Forward speed: 0-9km/h / Reverse Speed: 0-9km/h|
|Blade Type||Automatic blade engagement|
|No. of Blades||3|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.