Husqvarna P525D Ride on Rotary Mower
High-capacity diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas.
(Includes Combi 132 deck)
High-capacity diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas. The commercial graded transmission gives uncompromised traction and slope stability. The machine's compact size and high transport speed makes it suitable both for stationary and mobile application for municipalities, contractors, housing agencies etc. Thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has perfect overview of the working area. This means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, bushes etc. Long-life components for solid durability and less downtime. Attachments such as utility bucket, broom, folding plough and cabin give increased productivity all-year round. The P 525D is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 132 and 155 cm Combi cutting decks.
- Articulated steering: The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Trimming ability: The front-mounted cutting deck gives excellent overview of the working area, enabling precise, close-up trimming.
- Mowing accessibility: The low profile front-mounted cutting deck gives unbeatable accessibility in under fences, bushes, park benches etc.
- Combi deck: The high-performance Combi deck is stamped from a single piece of steel plate. It’s a unique solution that delivers efficient mulching and rear discharge with exceptional results as well as problem-free operation.
- Compact design: The compact size together with the unique articulated steering makes it easy to manoeuvre the machine in narrow spaces and tricky areas.
- Hillside driving performance: The machine’s low centre of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
- Versatile usage: A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Cabin: Optional cabin for increased comfort during all seasons
|Net power at preset rpm||18.7 kW @ 3000 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||1123 cm³ / 68.5 cu.inch|
|Battery||12 V 62 Ah|
|Air filter type||Heavy-Duty Canister Style|
|Fuel Type||Diesel 25L|
|Fuel tank capacity||25 lit / 6.6 gal.|
|speed forward, min-max||0-18 km/h / 0-11.18 mph|
|speed reverse, min-max||0-11 km/h / 0-6.84 mph|
|Engine Make||Kubota D1105 engine|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic AWD|
|Cutting width||132-155 cm / 52-61 inch|
|Cutting height (min/max)||25 - 127 mm / 1 - 5 inch|
|Overall Dimensions||Base machine length: 211cm / base machine width: 114cm / Base machine height: ROPS up: 203cm / ROPS down: 133 cm|
|Single / Vario Speed||forward speed: 0-18km/h / reverse speed: 0-11km/h|
|Blade Type||electric clutch blade engagement|
|No. of Blades||3|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.