Husqvarna AutoMower 450X
The Husqvarna Automower 450X is a top of the range model in the X-line series from the world leaders in robotic lawn mowing. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns – like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%.
The Husqvarna Automower 450X also has GPS-assisted navigation and a host of features including Automower® Connect which makes it the intelligent way to keep your lawn green, healthy and perfectly mowed. The Husqvarna Automower 450X also has Remote Object Detection which enables higher mowing speed and area capacity.
The Automower® Connect app keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
Are you in a position where you are contemplating an Automower?
This blog focuses specifically on the Husqvarna Automower 450x.
Are you unsure of the benefits, especially compared against a ride on mower?
What is the Husqvarna Automower 450x?
The Husqvarna Automower 450x is a robotic solution to lawn maintenance for the larger homeowner.
What is the product lifespan of a Husqvarna Automower 450x?
This is a best guess situation as they can have significantly different amounts of hours through their life. With that being said there are high numbers of Husqvarna Automower 450x that are over 5 years old and in perfect working order. An estimate would be around a ten year life span and at that point you could no doubt keep your Husqvarna Automower 450X going, however at this point you may wish to consider part exchanging through your local Husqvarna Automower dealer.
What are the benefits of a Husqvarna Automower 450X?
Time saving, this seems an obvious answer but when you realise quite how much time you do save it can be substantial. For most people hanging in the balance between ride on or Automower, this is usually enough to seal the deal....... However this blog will really give you some food for thought.
Imagine having immaculate grass and not actually having to do it yourself? Or going on holiday and returning to a perfect lawn? Or waking up on a Sunday and having a free day? This is all possible with the Husqvarna Automower 450X.
Perhaps you enjoy gardening? Now you will have the time to do the garden chores that really make your garden stand out, planting, cutting back etc.
Some additional benefits of a Husqvarna Automower 450X include:
- Huge fuel savings
- Much cheaper machine to maintain than a ride on mower
- Significantly harder to steal than an alternative mower as its pin coded, traceable and coded to the base station wired into your garden
- Better quality grass
- Incredible talking point
- If you have a ride on and it breaks down you need to wait in for collection or an engineer to come out while with a Husqvarna Automower 450X it happily fits in the boot of your car.
- Minimal storage in for the winter as it takes up far less room than a ride on mower
You get a whole host of remote functionality of your Husqvarna Automower 450X from your phone! On holiday, at work etc you can send the mower home (return to base), change the heights of cut or just check in to see if it is ok.
The Husqvarna Automower 450x can handle areas up to 5000sq metres and many customers run multiple units to cover much larger areas. This just shows how cost effective they are.
Automower 450X features Include:
Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings of the Husqvarna Automower 450X. If required also receive alarms and track your robotic lawn mower’s position in case of theft - wherever you are.
GPS-assisted navigation - PATENTED
An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Your Husqvarna Automower 450X will then register which part of the garden it has covered and adjust its mowing pattern accordingly.
Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control of the Automower 450X even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
All Automower® Connect equipped robotic lawn mowers are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This means all you need to do is give your smart speaker a voice command, and the Husqvarna Automower 350X will jump to the task. You can execute the most common commands such as start, stop, park and get status updates from your mower by simply asking your voice assistant.
For more information on the Husqvarna Automower 450x get in touch.
|Display SKU||Husqvarna AutoMower 450X|
|Battery charging time||60 min|
|Battery mow time (one charge)||270 min|
|Mean energy consumption at max use||23 kWh|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting width||24 cm|
|Cutting height||20 mm - 60 mm|
|Information panel||Large LCD display|
|GPS Theft Tracking||Yes|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|
|Working area capacity (+20)||5000 m2|
|Maximum incline||24 °|
|Overall Dimensions||72(l) x 56(w) x 31(h) cm|
|Noise level||59 dB(A)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.