Hilltip SprayStriker Sprayer 500-2000
The Hilltip SprayStriker™ de-icing sprayer can be used in different ways when fighting icy roads and walkways. It is available in different sizes to match a versatile field of use, and to fit a wide range of vehicles. This liquid spreader is equipped with a 2 meter wide spray bar or a hose reel with hand-held spray nozzle. The sprayer is also ideal to be used in the summer for agricultural purpose.
The liquid de-icing sprayer is designed for maximum liquid tank capacity and for use on variety of vehicles, trucks and machines worldwide. The durable and light poly tanks are supported by a powder coated stainless-steel frame construction. The liquid pumps and CPU-unit is protected inside an easy-to-reach stainless-steel housing. These fully 12V electric-powered units help contractors reduce salt usage while increasing their level of service.
When using a salt brine solution as de-icing method, you save up to 75% on your salt used on each route, and reduce the impact on the environment!
HT-500SS Package version available: £10,068 (excl VAT) - Includes Solenoids, manual spray nozzle, beacon
Disclaimer: Supply only, fitting and install extra POA. Updated: 02/02/21
2m spraybar with 14 nozzles in total.
DOUBLE SPRAY NOZZLES
Including nozzles on the end of the boom for extended spray width.
FLIP UP SPRAYBAR
The spraybar can be flipped up on need.
GPS-speedcontrol adjusts the liquid flow (ml/m2) according to your vehicle speed
- 12 V Twin pumps
- 20ml/m2 output at max speed 25km/h
- 2″ camlock inlet for filling sprayer
- Additional tank for rinsing / cleaning the spray system with anti-freeze liquid after each use
- Built-in tie-down loops for strapping unit to truck
- Includes an accessory wire for optional beacon light that can be activated from the standard controller
|Display SKU||H25019 / H24537 / H25020 / H25021|
|Dimensions||1050mm high x 1060mm wide. Length: 500: 1000mm, 1000: 1600mm, 1500: 2250mm, 2000: 2850mm|
|Spray Volume||5-36 l/min|
|Tank||500L 500L / 1000: 1000L / 1500: 1500L / 2000: 2000L|
|Vehicle||Light pickups and trucks|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.