Hilltip IceStriker 200 - Sand & Salt Spreader
The Hilltip IceStriker™ 120-200 is a 12V electric salt and sand spreader designed for installation on pickup tailgates, vans, utility vehicles, tractors, loaders and forklifts. Polymer hopper and mounted parts in stainless steel give you effective protection against rust and corrosion. The spreader can spread all types of spreading material; bulk, bag, sand and gravel, and the horizontal auger and spinner disc has independently controlled motors.
This salt and sand spreader is operated wirelessly (Bluetooth) through the next generation control system: Hilltip StrikeSmart™ control App. Smartphone with app installed is included with the spreader package. Automatic GPS-speedcontrol adjusts the amount of spreading material (g/m²) according to your vehicle speed, while manual mode lets you insert a fixed auger speed. Tracking with Hilltip HTrack™ as optional function.
Includes: tailgate mount, vibrator, licence plate. Disclaimer: Supply only, fitting and install extra POA. Updated 11/2/21.
SPREADER CONTROL APP
The app in the smartphone lets you customize your spreading session according to your current situation. Automatic GPS-speedcontrol adjusts the amount of spreading material (g/m²) according to your vehicle speed, while manual mode lets you insert a fixed auger speed. The app additionally collects and saves essential spreading data, allowing you to generate spreading reports. This wireless control system also makes it easy to turn on functions, work light and optional vibrator, from the smartphone inside the cabin.
- 12V independently controlled motors for auger and spinner
- Lightweight polymer hopper body
- Mounted parts in stainless steel
- Horizontal auger
- 320 mm spinner disc
- Lid and top screen
- Storage transport wheels
|Dimensions||800mm wide x 600mm deep x 820mm high|
|Spreading width||1 - 8 m|
|Vehicle||Utility vehicles, pick-ups, vans, tractors, loaders and forklifts|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.