Echo HCS-3810ES Hedge trimmer
ECHO’s HCS-3810ES is a 21.2cc single blade hedge cutter. It features a laser cut precision ground blade for long lasting sharpness with an effective cutting length of 834mm and a 35mm blade pitch.
Both lightweight and well balanced, the HCS-3810ES is extremely comfortable to use. Vibration-isolating technology also helps reduce operator fatigue so it can be used for extended periods of time.
It features a superior exhaust system that protects both the user and the hedge from hot exhaust gases, preventing scorching and discolouration of the foliage. A vertical fuel filler neck makes refuelling quick and easy.
- Premium grade ECHO engine - Increased performance / extended product life / less downtime.
- Single blade - Cutting in one direction gives a superior long-term finish.
- 834mm cutting length - Reduces over-reaching.
- Superior exhaust system - Exhaust emissions are directed away from user. This also prevents scorching and discolouration of the hedge.
- Cooling air intake from recoil cover - Allows engine to run cooler with no blockages.
- Laser cut, precision ground nickel-plated blades - Long lasting sharpness.
- 3 sharp edges on cutter blade - For sharp and clean finishing
- ES Easy Start system - Minimum effort required to start the machine / faster starting.
- Pro-grade gearcase components - Allows faster cutter speed for clear cut.
- Vertical fuel filler neck - Enables easier re-fuelling.
|Fuel tank capacity||0.39 litres|
|Fuel consumption (max power)||No|
|Start assist system||ES-Start|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.