Echo HCA 265ES LW Hedge trimmer
The HCA-265ES-LW is a lightweight, long reach articulating hedge cutter. Fitted with an ultra-light magnesium gear case and aluminium support bar, the overall weight of the machine is only 6.5kg. Its predecessor featured an aluminium gear case and weighed 7.0kg.
A new adjustment system enables the blade angle to be rotated through 135° only using one hand. This means the machine is perfect for trimming tall and wide hedges with less reliance on ladders and platforms.
The HCA-265ES-LW has a 25.4cc engine and Easy Start for fast, almost effortless starting. Its double-edged blades are nickel-plated so stay sharper for longer.
- Magnesium gear case - Significantly lighter than aluminium gear case on previous model.
- 2418mm overall length - Trim tall or wide hedges without the need of a platform or ladders.
- 180º blade storage position - Easy to transport and store.
- One-handed adjusting of rotating cutting head - Nine cutting angle presets through 135º for maximum versatility. Faster trimming with less downtime for repositioning.
- Laser cut, precision ground nickel-plated blades - Long lasting sharpness. 35mm blade pitch for tackling a variety of different hedges.
- Smaller bolt pitch - A wider bolt pitch can result in a gap between the blades when striking wire or a thick hedge.
- ES Easy Start system - Minimum effort required to start the machine and faster starting.
- Heavy duty engine - Reduced wear means increased durability and extended engine life.
- Shaft grip handle - For better manoeuvrability and control.
- Stage 2 low emissions compliant - Reduced exhaust emissions.
|Cutter Type||Double Sided|
|Model||HCA 265ES LW|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.50 litres|
|Fuel consumption (max power)||0.60 l/h|
|Start assist system||ES-Start|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.