Hayter Harrier 56 PRO - Mower
A ground-up re-development of the original Harrier® PRO rear roller lawnmowers has resulted in 90% NEW components being designed and engineered. The culmination is a professional lawnmower range that delivers even greater day-in-day-out commercial-strength performance and reliability, demanded by the very best professional gardeners and landscapers.
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated: 12/2/21.
Features And Benefits
- Aluminium cutter decks for incredible strength and corrosion resistance. High strength and durability to low weight ratio.
- Maximum collection performance is achieved with a highly unique deck underside and blade profile designed using aerospace technology.
- Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology automatically adjusts the pitch angle of the cutter deck to increase airflow when height set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- Easy-wash hose connector port offers a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance.
- Fixed speed auto-drive system provides optimum productivity.
- Two-piece steel ribbed rear rollers provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Front bumper provides protection for the deck and wheels.
- Large capacity grassbag stands on end when full.
- Rear carry handle aids transport by providing a suitable contact-point for lifting the mower (Code 379A and 479B only).
- Easy to adjust height-of-cut adjustable between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- ReadyStart® technology. This intelligent automatic choke system recognises the temperature of the engine and primes the starting process accordingly
|Model||Harrier 56 PRO|
|Fuel tank capacity||1litre|
|speed forward, min-max||3mph|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton® 850E Series™ I/C|
|Transmission Type||Self propelled|
|Cutting width||56cm (22")|
|Cutting height (min/max)||13mm - 60mm|
|Collection Bag||80 litres|
|Overall Dimensions||1594 (l) x 585(w) x 1035(h) mm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.