TS Industrie GS/Puma 35D Chipper-Shredder
Features of GS/Puma 35D-
- Kubota V1505 35 hp/26, 2 kW Diesel 4 Cyl
- Admissible Diameter-16 cm
- Capacity-27 m3/h
- Hammers-12 and Knives-6.
- Machine Weight-1280 Kg.
- 40 cm wide Feed Belt
- Power Mixed Rotor-4 Rows, 12 hammers with replaceable heads and 6 cutting blades.
- Kubota V1505 35 hp (26.2 kW) 4-cyl-diesel engine, water-cooled.
- Pilot System- Combined Machine control and Monitoring .
- ease of access- to the rotor for maintenance.
All-purpose and efficient
Shrubs, Hedges and Green Material. No longer constitute waste, thanks to the patented mixed rotor used on TS Industrie Green Series Chipper-Shredders.
MIXED ROTOR: A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY!
The Mixed Rotor, developed and patented by TS Industrie, combines blades and hammers to shred all kinds of wood and green waste
- Six-fold reduction in volume
- Compared with a simple rotor with hammers, the additional blades achieve great results with wood (similar to a cutting disc system)
- The additional hammers are used to shred the green material, thereby ensuring a longer service life for the blades
- The excellent air supply guarantees excellent discharge of green material, even when moist
- A versatile machine for arborists, landscape gardeners and groundwork professionals
A TRIED-AND-TESTED SYSTEM
If the diameter of the wood is too large, the hammers can move out of the way and the blades cut the material. Sections of branches and green waste then pass through the hammers to be discharged, largely shredded, out of the rotor. The scope of the hammers is greater than the scope of the blades, therefore the hammers work first, reducing wear and tear on the blades. The hammers experience less wear, as only the screwed inserts need to be replaced.
NEW POWER MIXED ROTOR
TS industrie is optimising its cutting techniques again with the launch of its new generation of rotor – find out with the GS/PUMA 35D and GS/LYNX 14P model.
- Optimisation of engine power
- Savings on energy and resources
- Better compliance with raw material and the environment
- More aesthetic shred
|Display SKU||GS/Puma 35 D|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Power||35 hp|
|Material Diameter||16 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||4370 x 1690 x 2360 mm|
|Capacity||27 m3 /h|
|No. of Blades||6|
TS Industrie Brochure
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.