Dennis G760 Cylinder Mower
Designed specifically for the professional user the G760 build on the success of the Dennis FT cassette system.
Features & Benefits:
- Low ground pressure only 166KG
- 30" (760mm)
- 11 quick changeover cassette options (more in development)
- Trailer seat option
- Strong modular construction
- Lift over framework for rotproof lightweight grassbox reduces storage space and makes transport on trailers easy
- Low vibration handlebars
- Easy start reliable and powerful engine
- Quality steel geared differential in oil bath for easy manoeuvrability without scuffing
- Long Life drive system with quality components for reliable operation
- Excellent sight lines of front roller from operators position
- Cast 3 section aluminum ribbed rear roller for positive traction in all conditions
- The G660/
G760/G860 are easy and comfortable to operate. The handlebar console houses the controls - throttle, park brake, switches and cutter clutch. Only the forward drive handle needs to be held in by the operator. This reduces operator fatigue and with the built in electrical interlocks makes the machine ultra safe to use.
- The handlebar design makes manoeuvring easy and the wide adjustment makes it comfortable for all heights.
- High quality Sheffield steel cylinder and bottom blade with six blades in opposed spiral format to throw the grass evenly into the box. Adjustment of bottom blade to cylinder easy and positive with single spanner.
- Large diameter front roller with adjustable scraper for precise height of cut control. Easy to adjust on both sides of machine with single spanner.
|Display SKU||Dennis G760 Cylinder Mower|
|Engine Power||Honda 5.5hp|
|Cylinder||6 or 8 bladed|
|Cutter Performance||95 cuts/m (88 cuts/yd)|
|Cutting width||760mm (30")|
|Overall Dimensions||1250(l) x 975(w) x 1020(h) mm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.