Eliet Super Prof Cross Country Shredder (Tracked)
Tracked professional shredder that can get right to the tree and shred high volumes of wood and leaves.
- 130mm material diameter capacity
- Blower discharge
- Anti blocking and hydraulic feed
HIRE RATES: Day: £175 / Week: £385
The Super Prof blow chute is a fine example of engineering. Its shape prevents turbulence and the design of the curve was based on the optimal trajectory of the fl ying chips. As a result the machine
has phenomenal propelling capacity. The choice for synthetics as the material for the blow chute was a very deliberate one: it is seamless, corrosion resistant, perfectly smooth and sound absorbing. Its low air resistance makes the chute less inclined to clog. The blow chute has a discharge height of 2 m - 8ft and a rotation span of 300°.
COLLAPSIBLE BLOW CHUTE
The blow-out level of the Super Prof is at 2 m - 8 ft. An important asset, as it allows you to blow the chips from any possible location to where you want to deposit them. To make sure that the height does not pose a problem for transport, the chute can be collapsed onto the machine and clamped in place. Its height is thus reduced to 1.45 m – 4.75 ft.
Caterpillar tracks prove highly effective on hilly countryside with plenty of slopes. Despite the impressive set of tracks, the weight of the Cross Country is still quite limited. As a result the ground pressure is very
low , which means that the caterpillar tracked shredder can also be used on a lawn without any risk of doing damage. Operating the track drive is just as simple as the wheel based Super Prof. The only difference is that on the Cross Country, two handles on the handlebar allow for individual control of each track separate caterpillar. Making the track rotate in opposite directions will turn the machine around its axis. This high manoeuvrability offers the opportunity to get into hard-to-reach places and simultaneously yields enormous time savings.
The feed opening was made wide on purpose, but without compromising on the machine’s compactness. The feed hopper has become considerably larger mainly at the top. This makes for a larger feeding plateau, allowing the operator to place the green waste quicker and have both hands free to manipulate the waste. The special shape of the hopper walls pushes the waste towards the 45 cm wide central bottom of the hopper. This flat bottom does not get any narrower towards the feed roller. The feed roller can lift up to 13 cm, which creates a huge infeed opening. This feature is highly appreciated by professionals when they are feeding branches with many twigs or voluminous cutting waste.
All the features of the machine are grouped in a well-organised dashboard at the front of the machine. The large LCD screen stands out at the centre between the ignition key and the choke valve. It is via the LCD screen that the Super Prof communicates with its operator. Besides showing useful machine features, it tells the operator when maintenance is due. Below the display is the machine’s most essential button: the ‘ACTION’ button. This electronic control of the electromagnetic coupling engages the blade system and the Axelero™ and ensures that the feed roller can be activated. At one push of the button, the shredder beast comes to life.
To ensure simple and intuitive control, the operating mechanism of the feed roller was separated clearly and visually. Push buttons within reach allow for selecting feed/reverse feed. Integrated LED lights in the button highlight the selection. One push of the emergency stop handle or one of the buttons will neutralise the selection and immediately stop the feed roller. This ultimate operating simplicity is a guaranteed time saver.
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY AND TIME SAVINGS
The machine shreds wood as well as large volumes of green waste. The material does not have to be sorted beforehand. You drive the self-driving shredder to the location where you want to perform the shredding, which means that you don't lose any time supplying or removing materials.
MINIMUM MANAGEMENT COSTS
The machine was developed from a low-maintenance perspective, so that checks and maintenance don't become time-consuming and dreaded activities. The Super Prof's internal management system helps to comply with the schedule. Regular maintenance keeps high repair costs at bay. The blade system is insensitive to foreign objects and its maintenance is simple and self-manageable. Only a limited number of parts are subject to wear and in addition, the machine has a high resale value as a second-hand item, which is an added bonus for its ROI.
The Eliet patented shredding system uses the weakness of the wood and therefore requires little motor capacity. The compact machine with its broad feeder also allows shredding branches of up to 13 cm thick as bundles of voluminous waste. Cutting waste does not have to be sorted prior to shredding. Branches don't require cutting before processing them in the machine. It all makes for gigantic time-savings.
The ABM system ensures that the engine always operates at maximum capacity and that fuel consumption never exceeds 3 litres per hour. The optional ECOEYE™ system lowers fuel consumption in passive operation mode, yielding another considerable saving. And finally the machine lowers your company's ecological footprint.
|Display SKU||Super Prof Cross Country Shredder (Tracked)-Hire|
|Model||Super Prof Cross Country (Tracked)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Vanguard|
|Engine Power||18 hp|
|Material Diameter||130 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||2000 x 835 x 1450 mm|
|Work rate max||6 m3 Chips/hour|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.