Eliet Edge Styler PRO PLUS Lawn Edger
1. Wheel Drive - The machine has a wheel drive that pushes the moving knife forward
2. Good View of the Working Area
3. Low Vibrations
4. Safe Depth - dug into the lawn at a depth of approximately 5 cm
5. Environment friendly
6. Studded wheels for better grip
7. Coil Support
8. Swivel Wheel - The machine is designed to ride on two wheels
The machine has a wheel drive that pushes the moving knife forward. When the knife moves forward, the wheel traction helps increase the stabbing power. However, the resistance of the soil which the knife must penetrate will counter the stabbing, when the knife moves backward the wheel traction counteracts this, which creates a damping effect. In this way ELIET manages to counteract the vibration through the way the machine was built. In the machine's Pro model, an additional vibration damping system is integrated into the steering wheel. This also filters out the high-frequency vibrations.
GOOD VIEW OF THE WORKING AREA
The blade that digs the cable into the ground is on the side of the machine, offering the user an excellent view of the working area. It also ensures more freedom of movement in the curves.
LOW VIBRATION LEVEL
Because the machine makes stabbing movements to create the lawn edges, this logically creates pulsating or jolting movements, which is unpleasant for the operator.
The specially designed blade meticulously cuts through the grass turf without causing any visible damage. The DC wire is fed through the blade via a tube and dug into the lawn at a depth of approximately 5 cm. At this safe depth, the wire doesn't risk being damaged during later lawn treatment such as aerating or overseeding.
The ELIET Edge Styler has an engine with an integral reduction gearbox. This enables the torque to be increased approximately 6-fold. Consequently, the engine does not have to run at full throttle. 2,800 rpm is more than ample to provide enough power to the blade and the wheel drive. This characteristic improves the petrol consumption, and the operator also benefits from a reduced noise level.
PEDAL WITH RATCHETING MECHANISM
The Eliet Edge Styler features an "ratcheting step pedal" on the lower right of the machine, allowing the operator to use the strong leg muscles to position the blade to the desired work position prior to inserting it into the soil. The release handle for the blade mechanism is on the left-side handle grip. Elevate the rear of the machine off the soil and squeeze the handle to release the blade control mechanisim. Step on the pedal repeatedly until the blade has racheted to the desired work position. Then lower the rear-end of the machine and guide the blade into the soil.
It is important that you rachet the blade to the correct work position before inserting it into the ground, so as not to unduly stress the blade racheting mechanism.
This convenient blade control system is another example of Eliet's devotion to ergonomic excellence!
A football player has studs on his shoes to provide a better grip on the field. The wheels of the ELIET Edge Styler were also equipped with rubber studs to have a better grip on the lawn, especially when it is wet. This offers the extra advantage that your terrace will not be damaged when you drive over it.
The Edge Styler Plus comes with a coil support that can be adapted to several types of wire spools.
The machine is designed to ride on two wheels. Two wheels provide perfect sideways stability but still allow for extreme manoeuvrability. The machine does in fact have three wheels, but the third wheel is a swivel wheel and doesn't impede the machine's manoeuvrability, but it was added to the design at a later stage to increase the operator's comfort.
* The knife moves at the level of the axle line of the two carrying wheels which insures that it seamlessly follows the wheels' tracks. This makes it easier for the operator to form the desired round shapes. For cutting straight borders the swivel wheel can be locked in its straight position. This reduces the moveability of the machine, which is not desirable for cutting straight borders. The guidance arrow on the side of the machine serves as a guideline if the operator laid out the border in advance using a tie line.
|Display SKU||MA 022 021 204|
|Model||MA 022 021 204|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||professional|
|Engine Make||Honda GX120|
|Overall Dimensions||1250 x 540 x 915mm|
|Depth Adjuster||Depending on knife type|
|Blade speed||1000 cycl./min|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.