Eliet MEGA PROF Towed Shredder (Diesel)
Like all the Eliet Shredders, the Mega Prof has the DNA of a real green waste shredder.
- 33hp Kubota D1105T engine
- 16cm material diameter
- 280° rotatable discharge chute
- Effortless servicing and maintenance
- Eco-Eye technology
With its latest Mega Prof, ELIET is introducing a universal all-purpose shredder that will win over landscapers and municipalities far and wide.
The unique ELIET shredder principle, combined with a powerful 33 hp turbo diesel engine, offers astonishing performance and a capacity of over 15 cm.
LARGE FEED HOPPER
The striking feature of the feed hopper is its wide base, which does not taper towards the feed roller. The open top of the hopper provides a free feeding tray measuring 1 meter in length. The feed threshold is at hip height. The slight incline of the hopper base enhances feed ergonomics and reduces kick-back.
FOLDING DISCHARGE CHUTE
In order to deposit the shredded material at the desired location, the discharge chute towers high over the machine. During transport however, the discharge chute creates excessive drag, needlessly increasing vehicle fuel consumption. For this reason, ELIET’s engineers designed the discharge chute to be easy to fold down and secure. This makes for a streamlined machine that is 1.85m high and stays perfectly within the wake of the vehicle.
Under the “FAST PITSTOP” motto, the machine is designed to be dismantled in record time to access the critical maintenance points. This typically does not require any tools. You can perform a quick check-up or routine maintenance at the end of each working day. It also facilitates somewhat more involved maintenance. This keeps the machine in top working order so it can deliver optimal performance every day.
Despite its impressive shredding capacity, the Mega Prof is lightweight.
ELIET engineers have successfully kept the weight below 750 kg. That means you can transport the shredder on public roadways with a standard driver’s license. Thanks to its low deadweight, practically any vehicle can tow the Mega Prof.
In addition, the machine’s excellent weight distribution enables quick and easy movement by hand.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 018 011 341|
|Model||MA 018 011 341|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||PROFESSIONAL|
|Engine Power||33 HP|
|Material Diameter||16 CM|
|Overall Dimensions||3500 X 1700 X 2250 MM|
|Anti stress system (ABM)||YES|
|Blade Type||Eliet Resist Blades / 10|
|No. of Blades||24|
Eliet Operators Manuals
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.