Eliet E600 Compactor HD Scarifier C/w Collector
Heavy duty pedestrian scarifier with material compactor and collection system.
- 592mm Width
- Double cut blades
- Powered roller collection system
Using the E600 Compactor provides at least three major time savings. Not only does the machine accelerate the dethatching process, it also does it more thoroughly and efficiently. As a garden contractor you thus save at least 50% of your time, which you can now spend on perfecting your planning or servicing other clients.
A dethatching machine combs every square centimetre of your lawn. When doing so, the machine will also bring some stones to the surface. For this reason, the robust frame will protect you against all of the dislodged dirt. Eliet will not take any risks in this respect and has, therefore, decided to use a 3 mm thick plate metal frame that is robot-welded to exacting standards.
Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment:
The working depth is typically 2 mm. At this speed, virtually no braking is applied to the blades so that they can operate at full speed and lift up moss and thatch from the lawn surface. As the blades do not cut through the roots, this greatly reduces the time required by the lawn to recover after dethatching. Accurate and correct depth setting implies a very fine adjustable depth adjustment. To this end, the front wheels of the E600 compactor feature an infinitely variable adjustment. This enables the same depth to be set across the entire blade shaft.
Work comfort means that you perform the work with a minimum of effort. In this respect, Eliet pamper the operator of the E600 Compactor. Large wheels with light aluminium rims running on tyres with a supple natural rubber tread ensure that this machine glides across the lawn. Each wheel is equipped with two large-size ball bearings. These heavy duty wheels are able to withstand the dusty conditions in which these machines have to operate. The wide wheel tread minimizes the risk of wheel rut formation on wet lawns.
Wheels with Mud Scrapers:
If dethatching takes place in the spring on a swampy lawn, the newly raked moss tends to stick to the wheels so that the machines move up and down when crossing the lawn, with this having a clearly visible effect on the result of the raking. To remedy, Eliet have fitted scrapers to the wheels of its professional dethatching machines. Any dirt that sticks to the wheels is immediately removed from the wheels.
Patented Removal and Compaction Technique:
The patented removal and compaction technique of the E600 scarifier provides the solution to the classic disadvantage of quickly filling collector units. By compressing the moss in the collector unit, the number of times the unit needs to be emptied is reduced. The blade system with integrated paddles does not throw the moss directly into the collector unit but instead deposits it into a funnel made of two counter-rotating conveyor belts. The brush effect and the extra throwing power of the blade system ensure that all moss is projected forcefully and deep into the machine-wide funnel. The counter-rotating belts transport the moss and push it deeper into the funnel, pressing it between the belts. This funnel ends in the collector unit and ejects the compressed moss into it. As the moss has already been compressed, it loses its voluminous structure, which means that the collector unit is filled with material, not air. The two conveyor belts keep pouring new waste into the unit, pushing the waste it already holds further to the back of the unit, allowing the unit to be filled to its maximum capacity. No back-flow of waste is possible, so the compression of the material in the collector unit increases as more material is poured in.
Through more than 20 years of experience Eliet has developed three types of blades, each with their own specific characteristics. Therefore, it is important to choose the blades that best fit the type of lawn that you work on most often. The blade system of the E600 compactor is equipped with 36 Double-Cut™ blades, positioned very closely together. The name refers to the double number of blades over the operating width. These blades are thinner (thickness 1.5 mm) and set in a spiral. This configuration is very useful for golf courses and high-quality grass covers or ornamental lawns. The double cut blades are made from a harder base material. Although they are much thinner, they still keep their permanent points for at least 100 hours. This ensures intensive dethatching during each run with the E600 compactor, raking up a maximum volume of moss. The raked yield is further enhanced by the backward rotating blades. The machine is also equipped with self-sharpening, Permanently Sharp Blades™, providing a guaranteed yield at all times. Furthermore, the wheel drive on this scarifier ensures a constant forward speed: less tiresome for the operator and yet another timesaver!
In order to spare the operator the burden of pushing the machine forward, a roller drive has been installed on the E600 compactor. As a result, the machine rather than the operator mainly determines the operating speed, which again adds to a higher yield in m²/h.
|Machine Type||Walk Behind|
|Display SKU||E600 Compactor HD Scarifier C/w Collector-Hire|
|Engine Power||9 hp|
|Working Width||592 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||1250 x 750 x 900 mm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.