Eliet KS300 Pro Heavy Duty Lawn Edger
1. Robust frame
2. 30 mm blade diameter
3. Adjustable blade angle
4. Rubber Blade Guard & Belt Guard
5. Ergononmic height adjustments With the 7 position adjustment
6. Extra lubrication points
7. Wheel scrapper
In the same way as a pen must be firmly grasped in your hand in order to draw a straight line, you must also firmly grasp an edger. This enables every movement of the handlebar to result in a similar movement of the blade. At ELIET, we have also firmly decided to opt for a robust welded frame so that any play in bolt fastenings is eliminated.
300 MM BLADE DIAMETER
The ELIET KS 300 PRO has the largest blade on the market. This has the following advantages : Greater active working depth, cleaner cut via higher blade speed as well as 20% longer blade life.
OPERATING THE VIBRATION DAMPED HANDLEBAR
The blade drive automatically engages as soon as the depth control is selected. You can use an ergonomically located lever on the handlebar to adjust the blade depth to a number of positions. The wide handlebar mounted dead man's handle is a passive protection device that prevents you from accidentally placing your hands near to the blade. The soft foam rubber covering the handles aids operator comfort while a vibration free handle makes it easy to work longer hours.
The angle of the blades can also be adjusted. Hence the ability to cut away excess grass without damaging the structure of lawn edges. In addition to vertically, the machine can also cut at 25° and 45°.
RUBBER BLADE GUARD + BELT GUARD
The edger blade sometimes cuts through soil or alongside kerbs. However, when this is done, it is very likely that stones will be thrown up out of the ground. The special shape protects the operator against mud and debris being thrown up. The rubber absorbs the impact of stones, which will reduce the noise level and increase safety. The free belt strand of the drive belt is covered to ensure safety.
POSITION OF THE FRONT AXLE
You can also use the ELIET edger to perfectly mow curves in creative lawns. To this end, the axle of the front wheel is aligned with the blade shaft. This means that the blade follows the curve that is made by the front wheel. The operator can thus follow the curves in the lawn much more accurately.
LARGE EASY RUNNING HIGH-QUALITY WHEELS
ELIET have ensured that the operator can concentrate entirely on cutting the lawn edge without anything else distracting him. To this end, the lawn edger has been equipped with large wheels. Thanks to the large double ball bearings and the wide rubber tread, the machine is stable and runs exceptionally easily. The ball bearings are screened off and, therefore, they are relatively unsusceptible to the effects of sand and dust.
ERGONOMIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
The special shape of the handlebar ensures that the operator walks at an angle behind the machine so that he does not damage the lawn edge by walking over it in order to steer his machine in the correct direction. With the 7 position adjustment, ELIET not only enable the handle to be set at the ergonomically correct height, but also provides plenty of leg room for walking.
EXTRA LUBRICATION POINTS
Pivots and guides are fitted with lubrication points to guarantee smooth operation in dusty situations.
The rear wheels have wheel scrapers fitted. These keep the tread clean so that the machine is more stable producing a clean cut.
|Display SKU||MA 010 022 205|
|Model||MA 010 022 205|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Overall Dimensions||1250 x 460x 900 mm|
|Depth Adjuster||13-stage, max. 110mm|
|Angle Adjuster||0° / 25° / 45°|
|Blade Type||Steel dia. 300 mm / 50 SiCr7|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.