Eliet KS240 Lawn Edger
1. Robust Frame
2. Steel Cutting Blade
3. Adjustable blade angle
4. Safety Protection Guard
5. Height Ajustable Handlebar
In the same way as a pen must be firmly grasped in your hand in order to draw a straight line, you must also firmly grasp an lawn edger. This enables every movement of the handlebar to result in a similar movement of the blade. At ELIET, we have also firmly decided to opt for a robust welded frame so that any play in bolt fastenings is eliminated.
STEEL CUTTING BLADE
A robust steel blade is required for heavy work. The blade has two sharp cutting edges so that it can cut easily and perfectly. You can also adjust the lawn edger so that it cuts at a maximum depth of 80 mm.
OPERATING THE HANDLEBAR
The blade drive automatically engages as soon as the depth adjustment is selected.
You can use an ergonomically located lever on the handlebar to adjust the blade depth to a number of positions. The handlebar mounted dead man's handle is a passive protection device that prevents you from accidentally placing your hands near to the blade.
The angle of the blades can also be adjusted. Hence the ability to cut away excess grass without damaging the structure of lawn edges.
SAFETY PROTECTION GUARD
The edger blade sometimes cuts through soil or alongside kerbs. However, when this is done, it is very likely that stones will be thrown up out of the ground. To offer protection for the operator or bystanders, the machine has a crescent-shaped protection guard fitted. An extra nylon deflector covers the gap between the machine and the ground in order to confine anything that is thrown up out of the ground. The ELIET lawn edger is thus a market leader in terms of safety.
POSITION OF THE FRONT AXLE
You can also use the ELIET edger to perfectly mow curves in creative lawns. To this end, the axle of the front wheel is aligned with the blade shaft. This means that the blade follows the curve that is made by the front wheel. The operator can thus follow the curves in the lawn much more accurately.
ELIET have therefore ensured that the operator can concentrate entirely on cutting the lawn edge without anything else distracting him. The lawn edger is also equipped with large wheels that run smoothly. The wheels rotate on roller bearings. These wheels have a wide tread, thus providing maximum stability ; they are also able to withstand sandy and dusty conditions.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR
The special shape of the handlebar ensures that the operator walks at an angle behind the machine so that he does not damage the lawn edge by walking over it in order to steer his machine in the correct direction. Operators who have a large build must also be able to adopt a comfortable work posture. To this end, ELIET have therefore equipped its lawn edger with a stepped height adjustable handlebar.
|Display SKU||MA 010 010 230|
|Model||MA 010 010 230|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Make||Honda GP160|
|Overall Dimensions||1270 x 460 x 920mm|
|Depth Adjuster||max 80mm|
|Angle Adjuster||0° - 25° - 45°|
|Blade speed||2550 cycl./min|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.