Eliet E750 Pro Scarifier (Fixed Blades) GX270
1. Robust Frame an all welded frame manufactured from 3 mm sheet steel with additional reinforcement at the critical locations.
2. Blade Choice ELIET have also specially developed two other types of blades for the professional users..
3. Vertical Belt Tension A lever linkage lifts the engine bedplate in order to tension the belt. This allows the tensioned belt to retain its natural shape, thus significantly improving belt life.
4. Rear Wheel and Depth Adjustments ELIET guarantees that the Permanently Sharp Blades™ are not worn down, even after operating for more than 100 hours.
5. Infinitely Variable Height Adjustment Each of the front wheels of the ELIET E 750 has an individual depth adjuster. This enables you to adjust to the depth of blades to within 1 mm, and to ensure that the entire blade shaft is in contact with the ground.
6. Rear Wheels Depth Adjustments ELIET guarantee that the Permanently Sharp Blades™ are not worn down, even after operating for more than 100 hours.
7. Alumunium Wheels Thanks to the double ball bearings on each wheel, you hardly notice that the machine travels over grass.
With an effective 75 cm dethatching width and a powerful 9 HP engine, you can dethatch large surfaces in next to no time with the Eliet E750. Thanks to the easyroll bearing wheels, the heavy machine, moreover, runs very lightly. Two parallel belts ensure that the power is transmitted smoothly to the blade shaft, without loss or slipping.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 009 010 207|
|Model||MA 009 010 207|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||PROFESSIONAL|
|Overall Dimensions||1300 X 910 X 1050 MM|
|Depth Adjuster||front: Continuously rear: 2-position|
|Working Width||750 MM|
|Blade Type||25 mm /3 mm Fixed blades|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.