Eliet NEO² Shredder
The features of NEO²-
- World's first shredder with a viewing chamber
- Easy maintenance with easy access to blades
- Compact design where the machine can fold up in no time at all
- Feed-in opening to ensure least resistance when introducing materials.
- Large Capacity provides possible air flow around the engine for maximum cooling.
- Transparent Chipping Chamber with better chipping chamber with fastest chipping flow.
- Power Socket is built in with the machine with a cover.
- Large Wheels strong alumunium 250 mm wheels with large tyres 65 mm
- Collection Bag sliding collection bags with magnetic safety switch.
- Calibrating Sieve helps in small and uniform chippings.
A large opening is made available to the chipping chamber by opening the transparent hatch and removing the unbreakable safety cover. The shaft that gradually becomes smaller ensures that you can easily gain access to the blades and can remove them from the machine for grinding.
The ELIET NEO has been designed to fold up in no time at all. The volume of the machine will be halved when collapsed, which is immensely practical in order to store it away. The wheel frame can, moreover, be used to hang it from, for example, a wall.
The NEO2 has a low and comfortable feed-in height. The feed-in opening has been limited due to safety reasons. This opening was designed
The feed-in opening that is limited due to safety reasons was developed to ensure the least resistance possible when introducing material. The opening can be modified to introduce seriously split branches.
The larger feed-in opening of the more powerful NEO² and NEO³ is perfect for introducing larger quantities of soft and leafy green waste as well as bigger branches with lots of twigs attached. .
The aesthetically designed air openings were designed to provide the best possible air flow around the engine for maximum cooling. The user can, therefore, make use of the large capacity of this machine when chipping large volumes.
TRANSPARENT CHIPPING CHAMBER
The chipping chamber has been manufactured of highly technical plastic composite. This innovation allowed the designers to design a better chipping chamber with the best possible and fastest chipping flow.
This material, moreover, is sound absorbing, which is beneficial with regard to the noise level of this chipper.
Thanks to the transparent window the user can see the chipping chamber and follow the chipping process. This will ensure that he/she can prevent obstructions and can anticipate on when blades will be worn and need to be replaced.
The power socket is beautifully integrated into the design of the machine. The cover will keep the plug in its place and will, therefore, prevent the plug from being pulled out whilst working. The cover will automatically close when the plug is pulled out.
The NEO has been equipped with strong aluminium 250 mm wheels with large tyres (65 mm). The ergonomic handle provides the user the best possible grip and, therefore, the user can move the chipper around his garden with a minimum of effort.
Why should we make things difficult for you when it comes to collecting chippings? NEO chippers come from the factory transparent collection box fitted. The plastic 50 litres capacity box slides easily under the machine and has been equipped with a magnetic safety switch. This makes it impossible for bystanders to open the collection box and injure themselves.
The high cutting speed and a calibrating sieve with a grid with correctly dimensioned holes guarantee the production of small and uniform chippings.
The engine of the ELIET NEO is surrounded by rubber vibration-absorbing sound barriers. This ensures that the blade vibrations are not distributed through the complete chipping chamber.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 001 113 911|
|Model||MA 001 113 911 NEO²|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||PROFESSIONAL|
|Engine Power||2500/3,5 (W/DIN HP)|
|Working Width||130 mm / 5,2 inch|
|Material Diameter||35 MM|
|Overall Dimensions||800 x 600 x 1470 mm|
|Chopping speed (cuts/min)||36, 000|
|Capacity||8 full wheelbarrows/h|
|Blade Type||12 ELIET RESISTTM knives (reversible)|
|No. of Blades||12|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.