Eliet Maestro City Shredder
The latest features of Eliet Maestro city are-
- Robust Frame with a long operating life with quality and durability.
- Low Noise It has double wall to reduce the noise pollution.
- Collection Bag they consists of full collection bag (60 liters)
- Sight-Glass to be aware of the collection bag being full.
- Standard Collection Sieve it can be used to deal with thick branches including shrubs,leafy-rich green waste.
- Compact Storage It is very easy to store this machine in garage or any shed area.
Chipping wood is not a menial task. Here, a lot of power is unleashed inside the machine. A chipper only has a long operating life when no compromises are made in terms of quality and durability of the materials used. All of the ELIET chippers (small and large) are manufactured to the highest degree of craftsmanship. The Maestro City is just one example of this. The steel shredding chamber is firmly welded to the tubular frame. The feed hopper of the ELIET Maestro City has also been manufactured from steel.
In the interests of the environment, ELIET always try to obtain harmony between the machine and its surroundings. The shredding chamber has a double wall in order to reduce the noise pollution from this chipper. The frame wall sound damping material dampens the drumming effect of the chippings on the wall. This action reduces the noise level by several dB.
The fine chippings that the MAESTRO City spits out form the basis for what will later be nutritional compost. These chippings are immediately collected in a large collection bag so that not one single chipping is lost. The contents of one full collection bag (60 litres) is more than enough to fill one wheelbarrow. The chippings do not always have to be deposited in the compost container. They can also be applied as a fertile mulch layer underneath the plantings at the borders of your garden.
There is a sight-glass in the top plate of the chassis so you can easily see when the bag is getting full
STANDARD CALIBRATION SIEVE
Thanks to its special shredding system, the Eliet Maestro can deal with not only thick branches but also fine pruning waste including that from hedges and shrubs with no problem. Also leafy-rich green waste from flower borders or vegetable gardens can be mixed in together. Even autumn leaves that have been collected up can be put through the shredder.
In order to transport the Maestro easily in the boot-trunk of a vehicle, the feed-in chute can be completely removed. This is done simply with the turn of a hand, no tools are required.
This feature is also especially handy for storing the machine as compactly as possible in the garage or shed when the work is finished.
|Display SKU||EL-MA 001 052 123|
|Model||MA 001 052 123|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Make||BRIGGS AND STRATTON|
|Material Diameter||40 MM|
|Overall Dimensions||1280 X 650 X 1385 MM|
|Chopping speed (cuts/min)||39.0000 (cuts/min)|
|Blade Type||Resist 6/12 units|
|No. of Blades||12 UNITS|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.