Echo CS-2511TES small top handle chainsaw
The CS-2511TES top handle chainsaw* is ECHO's lightest and most compact saw to date. Weighing just 2.3kg (dry weight w/o bar and chain) and with an ergonomic compact design, the saw is both highly manoeuvrable and can be used for long periods with little fatigue. At the same time, the engine produces 1.10kW giving the CS-2511TES a superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Premium grade ECHO engine - Increased performance / extended product life / less downtime
- Ultra lightweight - Reduced operator fatigue
- Compact design - Enables the user to manoeuvre the saw in tight spaces
- Oiler adjustment on top - Enables easier operator access
- Swing-out lanyard ring - Frees up operator's hands for easier and safer climbing
- Wider tank openings - For easy oil/fuel refilling
- Meshed louvers in body - Prevent pine needle and debris penetration into the engine compartment
- Starter grip assist cap opener - Helps the user to open the oil/fuel caps, even when wearing gloves
- Dropout prevention nut held on with wire spring - The nut can't be lost during maintenance
- Ergonomic top handle - Comfortably fits the operator’s hand
- Stage 2 low emissions compliant - Reduced exhaust emissions
- G-Force engine air pre-cleaner - Reduces engine exposure to dirt and debris for less maintenance and longer life
- Optional debris shield - Prevents debris penetration
|Chain Bar Length||12", 14"|
|Fuel consumption (max power)||0.67 l/h|
|Start assist system||ES-Start|
|Guide bar gauge||0.050"|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.19 litres|
|Chain oil tank capacity||0.14 litres|
|Choke with automatic fast idle release||yes|
|Saw chain pitch||1/4"|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.