Countax B60 Garden Tractor C/W 42" XRD Deck
The B60 4 Trac four wheel drive is one of the larger petrol tractors suitable for large estate work, comes with a 42" XRD cutting deck
(Price excludes optional grass collector £555)
A Countax tractor with the added benefit of four-wheel drive
Countax tractors are renowned for their cutting and collecting performance on formal lawns. Many British gardens feature slopes or areas where the terrain is uneven or prone to getting water logged. In such circumstances, the B60 4TRAC excels.
Featuring 4TRAC technology, the B60 uses Dynamic Traction Control to sense where grip is required and apply the right amount of drive to the wheels.
- Kawasaki FS481V 603cc engine - Renowned worldwide for their reliability and performance, Kawasaki only build premium-grade engines. The FS481V is a 603cc air cooled, 4-stroke engine.
- 4TRAC Technology - Available on four-wheel drive models only, this revolutionary transmission design provides unbeatable heavy-duty four-wheel drive and stability with even weight distribution.
- Dynamic Traction Control - A 4TRAC feature that automatically avoids scuffing and skidding on the grass by varying the speeds of the front wheels as the tractor turns.
- Operating Management Sysrem (OMS) - OMS is a simple-to-use dashboard display. Everything you need to know about your tractor available in one location.
- Electric Power Take Off - C and B Series tractors feature a push-button controlled power take-off for driving accessories.
- Single Pressed Steel Body - Found on C and B Series tractors, the single pressed steel body is a stronger and more durable alternative to a traditional fabricated unit.
- Adjustable Seat - All Countax models feature an ergonomically designed, automotive style sliding seat for greater operator comfort and safety.
- Noise Reduction - All Countax products are designed to produce the lowest levels of noise. Not only does this make operating a Countax more comfortable, it also ensures that our products fall within the levels issued by EU noise legislation.
- Deck Height Selection - The lightweight deck height selector can be adjusted through nine incremental settings to provide a cutting height of 12mm to 101mm (dependent on type of deck).
- Park Brake - The Countax park brake system is a cleverly designed safety feature. It prevents the tractor from starting unless the brake is engaged. This important safety device is fitted as standard on all Countax models.
- Bullbar - Every Countax garden tractor is fitted with a bullbar. This tough tubular bar is bolted to the tractor’s chassis and is positioned in front of the bonnet. It helps to protect the tractor from accidental impact damage.
- Hydrostatic Transmission - The hydrostatic, foot-controlled transmission found on all Countax tractors is smooth and responsive. It is as easy to operate as the controls on an automatic car.
|Display SKU||B60 4 Trac 4WD|
|Engine Power||FS481V Kawasaki twin cylinder 603cc|
|Net power at preset rpm||603cc standard electric engage power take off|
|Cutter Performance||high grass mulching deck: 36 inch|
|Fuel tank capacity||300 litres|
|Cutting height (min/max)||12-101mm|
|Overall Dimensions||187cm (L) x 112cm (W) x 114cm (H)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.