Countax C40 Garden Tractor - c/w 38" XRD Mower Deck
The C40 lawn tractor is packed full of the features Countax customers expect from a superior riding mower. Fitted with a 97cm (38”) XRD deck, it is ideal for tackling gardens of around one acre or where there are issues with access and a narrower deck is required.
An Ariens single cylinder 546cc engine, hours meter display and a power take-off (PTO) are fitted as standard on the C40 ride-on mower.
* Grass collector is optional at additional cost
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 22/2/21
More than just a fine lawn mower, the C40 garden tractor can be fitted with a range of attachments and accessories. The tractor’s PTO allows you to drive attachments such as the optional PGC+ or broadcast spreader. Other accessories include a transportation box and snowblade for year-round functionality.
The C40 garden tractor features a highly reliable, single cylinder 546cc Ariens engine.
- Displacement: 546cc
- Net Power (3580rpm): *11.5kW* * Max Net Torque: *33.2 Nm2800 rpm*
- Bore: 91mm
- Stroke: 84mm
- RPM: 2900rpm
- Engine Oil Type: 10w30
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.6 litres
Electrically Operated Power Take-Off (PTO)
C and B Series tractors feature an electrically operated power take-off (PTO), controlled by a push-button. Operators can choose from three PTO modes:
- Position 1 engages the cutter deck only – perfect for rough-cutting without collection.
- Position 2 switches on both the tractor and the PTO to drive the PGC+ – there is no separate lever or control required.
- Position 3 will operate the PTO only – ideal for driving powered accessories such as the broadcast spreader
Heavy Duty Construction
Every Countax tractor is built to professional standards with its heavy-duty construction. Parked side by side with a competitor machine, it’s clear that a Countax is in a class of its own. It’s built to professional standards. A heavy-duty steel body, cast front axle (C Series only) and double-skinned bonnet ensure reliable performance over a very long working life.
Easy to Use Controls
Countax tractors are simple to operate and drive, thanks to a number of easy-to-use controls. All Countax tractors have been designed to be easy to use. Controls and switches are positioned within easy reach of the operator and levers are engineered to be lightweight.
OMS / Dashboard Display
Every Countax tractor is fitted with OMS, Countax’s unique on-board computer*. This system works independently from the main functions of the tractor, monitoring the engine, cutter deck and power take-off. It provides an ‘at-a-glance’ view of the operation of your machine – just like a car dashboard display.
* C40 garden tractor dashboard shows running hours, PGC+ and cutter deck status
|Model||Countax C40 Garden Tractor c/w 38" XRD Mower Deck|
|Engine Power||Ariens single cylinder|
|Fuel tank capacity||7l|
|Transmission Type||Hydrostatic Foot control|
|Cutting width||97cm (38")|
|Cutting height (min/max)||12mm - 101mm|
|Overall Dimensions||185cm (L) x 104cm (W) x 116cm (H)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.