Sisis - Pedestrian Autoslit
A purpose-built pedestrian deep slitter which is suitable for use on fine or outfield turf helping to reduce compaction and assist the percolation of surface water.
Pricing includes set of sharpened fine tool tines, other tine options are available POA.
Optional Tines available:
152mm heavy duty/outfield (24 per unit)
152mm sharpened fine turf (24 per unit)
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 11/07/2022
The deep clean slitting action cuts through the turf and the root zone leaving a thin slit on the surface and minimal surface disturbance. These slits encourage strong, healthy root growth of the grass plants, improving tolerance to drought conditions and promoting more rapid recovery after damage in play. Easy to use the Autoslit incorporates a rear smoothing roller and uses a cantilever system to lift the machine out of operation. Ideal for football/hockey/rugby, bowls/croquet/tennis, golf, lawns, local authority, contractors.
• Choice of interchangeable slitting tines to suit different ground conditions
• The angle of the tines and spiral design of tine shaft assist penetration giving maximum underground cultivation with minimum surface disturbance
• Tine plates have a wide rim to reduce marking in soft or undulating conditions
• Safety guard is quickly removed for easy tine change
• For ease of use, and to comply with EU lifting regulations, the patented design uses a cantilever system to lift the machine out of work#
• Incorporates rear smoothing roller
• Fine turf sharpened tines included as standard
|Engine Make||Honda GX160|
|Working Width||900mm (36")|
|Cutting width||Working depth: 150mm (6")|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.