Sisis Rotorake MK5/600HD - c/w 1.6-2mm Scarifying Reel
The Rotorake mk5 and 600hd are heavy-duty scarifiers ideal for Bowls/Croquet/Tennis/Cricket, Golf, Lawns, Local Authority and Contractors. Various other easy-change reels are available such as Venti-cutters, brush, rolaspike. POA. Enquire for more information.
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated: 15/2/21
Auto Rotorake MK.5 Features & Benefits
- Working width of 50cm (20ins).
- Cutting reel safety brake.
- Contra-rotating reel with specially designed tipped blades for clean, consistent cut and maximum thatch removal.
- Alternative blades for light scarifying.
- Optional Brush Reels, Rolaspike Reel.
- Depth of cut adjustment control is mounted on the handle to enable depth to be set whilst moving forwards.
- User-friendly, operator presence controls designed for maximum operator safety.
- Easy-fit collector box.
- 6.5hp petrol engine with independent drive to wheels and reel.
- Careful weight distribution, slick tyres and full differential ensure ease of turning and minimal surface marking.
- Optional artifical surface Brush Reels.
Rotorake 600HD Features & Benefits
- Contra rotating reels with specially designed tipped blades for a clean, consistent performance
- Quick change reels for ultimate thatch control and removal all year round
- User friendly operater presence contros designed for maximum operator safety
- 6 forward speeds for efficiency under varying conditions and depth
- Reverse gear for manoeuvrability
- Incorporates independent drive to the wheels and reel
|Engine Power||mk5: 6.5 HP|
|Engine Make||mk5: GX160 Honda Engine | 600hd: Honda GX390|
|Working Width||mk5: 500mm | 600hd: 600mm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.