AS Motor AS 63 2T ES Pedestrian Brushcutter
- Optional accessories for an even finer mulching result and a more uniform cutting pattern on lawn-like areas with grass up to 40 cm high.
- Blade Sytem
- Double-blade system for an outstanding cutting pattern and good mulching effect.
- Twin Tyres, Optional
- Twin tyres with quick-release fastners are optionally available for steep slopes.
- Vibration Damping
- Through vibration and impact damping, had-arm vibration is reduced to a minimum.
- The Speed regulator enables variable adjustment of the drive speed.
- Easy Transport
- The AS 63 can be folded together for compact transport.
The AS 63 Brushcutter offers a high performance and easy handling solution to cutting high grass even on steep slopes or where access is limited.Its low weight,vibration damping and handlebar adjustment maked the AS 63 exceptionally user friendly, and its fold down handles ease transportation and storage.
The cross-blade system of the AS 63 easily cuts and chops even high growth and impresses with its outstanding cutting performance and excellent mulching result.
The robust transmission with limited-slip differential ensures reliable propulsion and enables safe working even on difficult , steep terrain and on wet oil.
The canonical, rear taper mower deck, as well as the pivot wheels attached outside of the cutting pattern, ensure an optimal inflow of the material that will be cut by the cross-blade.Through this design the grass is cut in a relatively upright, ideal posiyion, with excellent cutting and mulching reults.
The AS 63 has an automatic speed limiter for driving downhill, an automatic limited-slip differential and automatic parking brake that engages when releasing the traction drive.
|Model||AS 63 2T ES - 2 Stroke|
|Engine Power||6.7 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||ASM Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||2T|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed|
|Working Width||61 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 70 X (H) 99 cm|
|HAV's||2.9 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.