AS Motor AS 531 4 Stroke MK Professional Rear Discharge Collection Mower
- Outstanding Stability and Robustness.
- AS 531 has enormously reduced its weight, 20 % compared to the previous model, weight has been optimally distributed between the axles.
- It is the first hand-guided professional lawn mower with a factory standard safety brake and limited-slip differential.
- The AS 531 is supported by elastomeric engine mounts for vibration reduction.
- The newly developed VibrationProtect damping system with its rubber-mounted V-link handle bar that makes the familiar tingling in the hands disappear.
The Professional profile: stable and weight-optimised steel structure, reduced hand-arm vibration by the VibrationProtect damping system, high-performance engines – either as AS 2-stroke engine or B+S four-stroke engine. The blade clutch stops the blade and the engine keeps on running. You can cross paths without affecting your environment by dangerous stone impact or raising unpleasant dust.
When emptying the grass collecting bag, just disengage the blade and empty the bag without cutting the engine. This provides maximum safety and, in addition, no need to restart the engine after blade stop. A unique operating concept: one hand controls the drive and blade clutch, whilst the other controls the speed which is continuous variable via Variomatic.
The AS 531 offers agility in combination with outstanding stability and robustness. For one, the AS 531 has enormously reduced its weight, 20 % compared to the previous model, and the remaining weight has been optimally distributed between the axles.
For long continuous operation, the AS 531 is supported by elastomeric engine mounts for vibration reduction in addition to a particularly clever idea: the newly developed VibrationProtect damping system with its rubber-mounted V-link handle bar that makes the familiar tingling in the hands disappear.
In its top-version (AS 531 2T MK B or 4T MK B) this mower offers a special feature: It is the first hand-guided professional lawn mower with a factory standard safety brake and limited-slip differential. It combines ease of use with the utmost security. Releasing the blade clutch lever automatically stops the mower, which also acts as a parking brake that holds the mower in any position on the slope.
|Model||AS 531 4T MK|
|Engine Power||5.5 hp (max )|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed Drive|
|Cutting width||53 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||Wheel-specific 30-80 mm, 6 levels|
|Cutting height adjustment||30 - 80 , Single-wheel, 6x|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Rear discharge / Collection (75Litres)|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 164 x (W) 52 x (H) 99 cm|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Work rate||2300 m²/h (max)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.