AS Motor AS 531 4 Stroke MK - Professional Rear Discharge Collection Mower
Professional lawnmower with perfect grass collection. A professional among lawnmowers. The AS 531 4T MK is equipped with many extras and ideally suited for the care and maintenance of demanding green areas such as steep terrain and confined spaces. A mulch kit can be mounted and dismounted without tools, a feature that now comes as standard equipment. Thus, the AS 531 4T MK functions as a mulching mower or as a lawnmower, with or without a collection bag— 3in1. A Honda GSV 190 ccm engine offers up to 3.8 kW (5.2 hp), making the AS 531 4T MK an ideal choice for professional operators.
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated: 26/2/21.
The grass collection bag has 75 litres of capacity and a fill level indicator, with the bar arranged in the middle so it can be easily emptied.
The AS 531 4T MK is the only machine in its class with a safety brake and limited-slip differential. As soon as the blade clutch lever is released the parking brake activates and the mower comes to a standstill, regardless of how steep the slope. This function maximizes user safety.
The mower is easily operated with an open V-shape handlebar developed by AS-Motor: the left hand regulates speed from 3.0–4.5 km/h while the machine is in motion. The right-hand steers and activates the blade clutch, the traction drive, and the parking brake. The blade clutch makes it possible to bring the blade to a standstill without switching off and restarting the engine, for example, when emptying the collection bag. A pivoting handlebar allows the AS 531 4T MK to be used comfortably along house walls and shrubbery or when mowing next to parked cars. The handlebar has rubber-bearing support and VibrationProtect vibration damping that reduces hand-arm vibration to a minimum. In addition, the optimal weight distribution ensures ergonomic handling and fatigue-free work.
The following features ensure comfort and performance in hard daily use:
- 3-litre tank with reserve function
- ball-bearing supported wheels
- high-grip drive wheels
- robust spring steel axle
- stable and weight-optimised steel frame
- Variomatic with variable speed adjustment
- robust blade clutch system via belt
- third crankshaft bearing and friction clutch close to the blade
- durable transmission clutch with low wear
- 75 l collection bag with fill level indicator
Automatically limited-slip differential
100% limited-slip differential activates in the drive, enabling better handling.
Simple operating concept
Operation of the parking brake, blade engagement, limited-slip differential, drive function, speed adaptation, all with just three levers.
The variable speed adjustment allows optimal performance in all work conditions.
Optimal weight distribution for ergonomic handling and fatigue-free work.
Mono bar with V-handlebar
Easy emptying of the collection basket through single-bar design. Ergonomic V-handlebar, laterally adjustable.
Factory-equipped with an easy-to-mount mulch kit. Mow with collection bag, rear discharge or mulch.
VibrationProtect and the rubber-bearing supported V-handlebar reduce vibration to a minimum.
SHOCK ABSORPTION OF THE FRONT AXLE
Shock absorption through spring-steel axle and rubber buffer.
SPECIAL FRONT WHEELS
Double ball-bearing supported, smooth-running wheels press down very little grass.
|Model||AS 531 4T MK|
|Engine Power||4.6 hp (max )|
|Fuel tank capacity||3l|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki FJ180V KAI|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed Drive|
|Cutting width||53 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||Wheel-specific 30-80 mm, 6 levels|
|Cutting height adjustment||30 - 80 , Single-wheel, 6x|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Rear discharge / Collection (75Litres)|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 164 x (W) 59 x (H) 99 cm|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Single / Vario Speed||Rated speed: 2800 rpm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.