AS Motor AS 510 ProClip 4T Mulching Mower
- Simple and Natural disposal of AS 510 ProClip 4T grass cuttings.
- Swirl cutting under robust domed mulching deck hence a thorough Chopping.
- It decomposes leaving no residue.
- Robust yet light.
- Simple and easy to handle.
- Additional safety for the crankshaft and blade during mowing operation.
Cutting and chopping grass while returning it to the lawn as fertilizer – with the AS 510 you can even cut medium height grass in a timesaving manner. The special spring steel blade inside the stable mulching bell splits the grass so thinly that time- consuming grass collection is no longer necessary. Thanks to its perfectly balanced, stable and agile design, you can mow effortlessly and improve the quality of your lawn.
51cm (20"), 4-stroke, push, professional mulching rotary mower - An ever increasing number of professional users rely on simple and natural disposal of their grass cuttings. The new AS-Motor mulchers in the AS 510 series swirl the cuttings under their robust domed mulching deck, thereby chopping it thoroughly. The material is swirled back into the grass where it decomposes leaving no residue.
Robust yet light. The new AS-Motor mulching mowers weigh less than 40 kg thus making them simple and easy to handle. A round tubular steel frame adds stability and protects against obstacles during mowing. Additional safety for the crankshaft and blade during mowing operation is provided by the limit-torque coupling and a third additional crankshaft bearing.
|Model||AS 510 ProClip 4T|
|Engine Power||5.5 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Cutting width||51 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||Central, 40-90 mm, 6 levels|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central, 40-90 mm, 6 levels|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Mulch|
|Overall Dimensions||(L ) 139 x (W) 55 x (H) 100 cm|
|HAV's||2.5 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Engine Brake|
|Work rate||2000 (m ²/h)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.