AS Motor AS 510 ProClip 4T A Mulching Mower
- Short and good – instead of long raking!
- Let it lie: The effective mulch unit makes mowing without raking possible – with the AS 510 4T A, even with drive. You can count on it: No raking – the bottom line is you save time and thus you save money. Under their stable mulch unit, all Series AS 510 mowers whirl up the cuttings and chop them several times, so thoroughly that they disappears between the mowed grass blades as fertiliser.
- With the bite of the wheel drive and the perfectly balanced, light but stable construction, you even mow medium-high grass comfortably – easy handling when it gets narrow included.
Price updated 25/2/21
- 3-BEARING CRANKSHAFT
- Reduced operating wear and a clean cut thanks to the 3-bearing crankshaft with blade support.
- Robust Design.
- Galvanised steel mulching unit with reinforced edge. Stable guide bar with height adjustment.
- Perfect mulching, reduced work.
- While you are mowing, the grass is shredded several times and reduced to a fine mulch in the mulching unit. The mulched cuttings then disappear between the remaining blades of grass where they quickly rot away. No grass collector, no stopping, no emptying, no need to get rid of the cuttings!
- Simple manoeuvring.
- Stable, front and rear wheels with ball bearings combined with rear-wheel drive guarantee energy-saving manoeuvrability.
- 51cm (20"), 4-stroke, push, professional mulching rotary mower - An ever increasing number of professional users rely on simple and natural disposal of their grass cuttings. The new AS-Motor mulchers in the AS 510 series swirl the cuttings under their robust domed mulching deck, thereby chopping it thoroughly. The material is swirled back into the grass where it decomposes leaving no residue.
- Robust yet light. The new AS-Motor mulching mowers weigh less than 40 kg thus making them simple and easy to handle. A round tubular steel frame adds stability and protects against obstacles during mowing. Additional safety for the crankshaft and blade during mowing operation is provided by the limit-torque coupling and a third additional crankshaft bearing.
|Model||AS 510 ProClip 4T A|
|Engine Power||5.5 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Transmission Type||Variable Speed Drive|
|Cutting width||51 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||40-90 mm, Central in 6 levels|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central in 6 levels|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Mulching mower central|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 139 X (W) 55 X (H) 100 cm|
|HAV's||2.5 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Engine Brake|
|Work rate||2000 m²/h (max)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.