AS Motor AS 420 4T Mulching Mower
- Robust Design.
- Additional 3rd Crankshaft bearing offers engine protection.
- High-grade steel blade.
- Perfect mulching, reduced work.
- Simple manoeuvring.
3RD CRANKSHAFT BEARING
The additional 3rd crankshaft bearing protects the engine from impacts.
Galvanised steel mulching unit with reinforced edge. Stable guide bar with height adjustment
HIGH-GRADE STEEL BLADE
Unique blade design with 3 active cutting edges.
PERFECT MULCHING, REDUCED WORK
While you are mowing, the grass is shredded several times and reduced to a fine mulch in the mulching unit. The mulched cuttings then disappear between the remaining blades of grass where they quickly rot away. No grass collector, no stopping, no emptying, no need to get rid of the cuttings!
Solide front and rear wheels with ball bearings combined with lightweight design guarantee energy-saving manoeuvrability.
A cutting-edge experience: Wide and manoeuvrable
Mow and mulch in one work step – with special blade shaft bearings and 42 cm cutting width.
The successful AS 510 , is now in good company; it will be accompanied by the stable SuperClip. Even in confined or angled spaces, this excellent mulching mower with 42 cm width delivers ideal results: The fine mowings disappear into the cut grass. Features: Light and manoeuvrable, pushed easily, dimensionally stable mulch unit, three-bearing crankshaft/blade support plus spring steel mulching blade.
|Model||AS 420 4T|
|Engine Power||4.6 hp ( max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs and Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4 Stroke / 2 Stroke||4 Stroke|
|Transmission Type||Hand Propelled|
|Cutting width||42 cm|
|Cutting height (min/max)||Central 40-80 mm , 5 levels|
|Cutting height adjustment||40 - 80 (mm)|
|Collection /Discharge /Mulch||Mulching unit, lightweight construction|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 127 x (W) 46 x (H) 100 cm|
|HAV's||< 2.5 (M/ S²)|
|Work rate||1100 m²/h (max)|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.