AS Motor AS 940 Sherpa 4WD XL Ride on Brushcutter
- Versatility for all terrains.
- Agricultural tyres, switchable differential lock and an engine that can cope with steep slopes ensure excellent traction in difficult terrain.
- Engine designed for inclines.
- Equipped with oil and fuel pump, oil pressure switch and air-cooled system to protect the assembly even under tough conditions.
- Four-wheel drive.
- The permanent all-wheel drive improves traction when travelling uphill and ensures more powerful, safer braking on the way down.
- Steep slopes and long grass.
- You can mow difficult areas. The AS 940 4WD XL mows and mulches thick, long grass mixed with scrub.
- Surfing mower Deck.
- Self-contained mower deck with AS cross-blade system. The main blade cuts the undergrowth and the cross-blade shreds it to a fine mulch. To protect against damage, the surfing mower deck moves upwards to avoid uneven terrain.
The incline is too steep for you? Thick grass up to 1.5m in height and with scrub interspersed? All other mowers give up?
Then there is only one solution: our AS 940 Sherpa 4WD XL. Four-wheel drive, differential lock, cross blade cutting system, sturdy all-round, self-supporting tubular frame and a whopping 22 hp. Our engineers have packed the best of over 50 years of experience in this machine. 100Schröder% “Made in Germany”. This makes us proud and our customers happy.
|Model||AS 940 Sherpa 4 WD XL|
|Engine Power||27 hp (Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Transmission Type||Variable hydrostatic transmission|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 191 X (W) 106 X (H) 156 cm|
|Blade Type||Reinforced AS high grass mowing deck with interchangeable blades and upper cross- blade.|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.