AS Motor AS 800 FreeRider Ride on Brushcutter
- Versatiltiy for all the terrains.
- AS cross blade system.
- Closed mowing deck.
- Low, comfortable seat position.
- Strong engine.
VERSATILITY FOR ALL TERRAINS
Agricultural tyres, switchable differential lock and a powerfull engine ensure good traction in uneven terrain.
AS CROSS BLADE SYSTEM
Self-contained mower deck with AS cross blade system.The main blade cuts long grass and light scrub. The cross-blade shreds it to a fine mulch.
CLOSED MOWING DECK
The closed mowing deck keeps grass longer inside for perfect mulching result. No material is ejected to the side.
LOW, COMFORTABLE SEAT POSITION
With ample leg room thanks to the adjustable seat,combined with the smooth, responsive steering system, ease of handling is guaranteed.
The additional oil and fuel pump and supplementary protective grid at the air intake protect the engine even under tough conditions.
Ride-on meadow mowers? This means fun instead of work.
The name, FreeRider, says it all: Get in the driver seat and get started – over hills and through the trees. All mowing and mulching tasks are quickly and precisely handled: With low center of gravity, optimal weight distribution, broad wheelbase, agricultural tread, and limited-slip differential. Even when it’s wet, with this rear discharge mower you always move ahead. The powerful 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine from Briggs & Stratton provides enough power to handle astonishing work rates with the cross-blade system from AS-Motor and 80 cm working width.
|Model||AS 800 FreeRider|
|Engine Power||13 hp (Max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||Variable hydrostatic transmission|
|Working Width||80 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 170 x (W) 87 x (H) 96 cm|
|Safety Brake||Differential lock and rear wheel brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||No|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Blade Type||Cross-blade mulching system. One cutting blade with upper mulching blade|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.