AS Motor AS 65 4T Honda Pedestrian Brushcutter
- The tough main blade cuts, while the second flail-type blade shreds the material to a homogeneous mulch. Extremelystable blade mount.
- The 5-speed gearbox with differential lock and reverse gear ensures optimum progress even on wet ground.
- Service and parking brake.When the drive lever is released, the machine stops securely on the slope at all times.
- Continuous central height adjustment 50 - 100 mm.
Gives you more than one gear
Whether high grass or bushes – the Enduro class shifts quickly even on hilly terrain. With 5 speeds and limited-slip differential. Enter the pro class – many characteristics of the 65 Series already await you on board: 5-speed manual transmission, limited-slip differential, cross blades and gear-reduction blade drive. With the GSV Series Honda engine it is optimally underway on slightly hilly terrain and handles growth to a height of 100 cm at good work rates.
|Model||AS 65 4T Honda|
|Engine Power||5.1 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Honda Engine|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||5- gear manual transmission|
|Working Width||65 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 220 X (W) 71 X (H) 99 cm|
|HAV's||2.5 (M/ S²)|
|Safety Brake||Blade Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||Yes|
|Optional Dual Wheels||Yes|
|Blade Type||Cross-blade System|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.