AS Motor AS 799 Rider Ride on Brushcutter
- Versatility for all terrains.
- AS mulching/mower deck.
- Surfing mower deck.
- Low,comfortable seat position.
- Engine designed for inclines.
Ambitious private users that need to mow large areas, slightly rolling terrain and ride around obstacles will love these machines. Grass and weeds up to 80cm are no problem at all. A low center of gravity and an elongated seating position provide safety and comfort.
VERSATILITY FOR ALL TERRAINS
Agricultural tyres, switchable differential lock and a powerful engine ensure excellent traction in difficult terrain.
AS MULCHING/MOWER DECK
Self-contained mower deck with AS cross-blade system. The main blade cuts long grass and scrub and the cross-blade shreds it to a fine mulch.
SURFING MOWER DECK
On uneven terrain, the mower deck moves upwards to protect itself against damage.
LOW, COMFORTABLE SEAT POSITION
With ample leg room thanks to the adjustable seat, combined with the smooth, responsive steering system, ease of handling is guaranteed.
ENGINE DESIGNED FOR INCLINES
The additional oil and fuel pump and supplementary protective grid at the air intake protect the assembly even under tough conditions.
AS 799 Rider - 10.6hp (max) B&S Engine, Variable hydrostatic transmission, 2WD, (L)170 x (W)87 x (H)96 cm, 203kg.
Optimised, responsive adaptation to the right speed for every job.The closed mowing deck keeps grass longer inside for perfect mulching result. No material is ejected to the side.Solid steel frame. Strong triple blade bearings and precise steering system.Ample leg room thanks to the adjustable seat. Combined with the smooth, responsive steering system, ease of handling is guaranteed. Four-level, central, single lever-operated cutting height adjustment with automatic blade stop in the transport position.
With our AS 799 it is an easy entry into our family of AS Ride-on Mowers.Ambitious private users that need to mow large areas, slightly rolling terrain and ride around obstacles will love these machines. Grass and weeds up to 80cm are no problem at all. A low center of gravity and an elongated seating position provide safety and comfort – even for tall people.
|Model||AS 799 Rider|
|Engine Power||10.6 hp (max)|
|Engine Make||Briggs & Stratton Engine, Series 3 Powerbuilt|
|Professional/ Domestic/ Hire||Professional|
|Engine Type 4T / 2T||4T|
|Transmission Type||Variable hydrostatic Transmission|
|Working Width||80 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||(L) 170 x (W) 87 x (H) 96 cm|
|Safety Brake||Rear Wheel Brake|
|Optional mulching Kit||No|
|Optional Dual Wheels||No|
|Blade Type||Closed mowing deck with Single-blade system and 3- ball bearings|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.