Ariens Zenith 60 - Zero Turn Mower
Professional Performance. With a commercially-proven frame, the ZENITH is built to take on multiple yards with comfort features like a plush seat and isolators to keep you going all day.
- Featuring a 60" fabricated deck constructed of strong 10-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 726cc Kawasaki® FX730V V-Twin engine
- Foot-operated deck lift,
- HIgh-back padded seat with armrests, sealed ball bearings
Disclaimer: Pictures/specification/price should be seen as a guide and not reflective of the final product. Updated 28/05/21
COMMERCIAL ENGINE - A Kawasaki FX engine with canister air filtration.
POWER PLANT - Commercial Kawasaki FX engine comes with dual-canister filtration for added durability.
BELT TENSION SYSTEM - Constant tension requires no adjustments and keeps blade tip speed consistent throughout the life of your belt.
COMFORT - Isolator mounts under the seat absorb vibration, reducing the fatigue of an honest day’s work.
CUT QUALITY - A deep airflow deck works with the blades to lift grass effectively, evenly and with reduced clumping.
DURABILITY - Fully-welded steel frame is both validated by our structural engineers and proven in the field.
|Engine Power||23.5 HP|
|Cylinder displacement||726 cc|
|Fuel tank capacity||19.3L|
|speed forward, min-max||8mph|
|speed reverse, min-max||4mph|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FX730V|
|Cutting width||60 in|
|Cutting height (min/max)||1.5 in-5 in|
|Overall Dimensions||81in L x 75in W x 49in H|
|Blade Type||Blade tip speed: 18,000 fpm|
GGM Groundscare are a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional groundscare machinery and after-sales support, dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of our customers.
For over 40 years we have established ourselves as a leading Groundscare Machinery provider throughout the North-West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep-rooted values, all staff at GGM take pride in building and nurturing customer relationships based on anticipating needs, problem solving and delivering on time, every time.
Whether your requirement is for sales, hire, spare parts or service - everybody at GGM is ready to help.
- HIRE SOLUTIONS - Finding an affordable solution is important now more than ever. GGM make this easier by complementing direct sales with a range of attractive and flexible hire packages. Customers can operate machinery at a fixed cost with the full support of the GGM service team. Whether you’re looking for an individual mower or a full fleet of equipment, GGM tailored hire packages are available for fixed term periods to meet a customer’s general requirement or to complete a specific one-off contract.
- SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT - GGM provides a responsive and reliable service offering to all our customers and contracts from our large state-of-the-art service and maintenance workshops in Colne and Haydock. Supported by our own fleet of mobile service vehicles to allow for on-site servicing and repairs, all of our experienced technicians are factory trained by our manufacturers to ensure our skill levels are maintained to enable us to continue to meet the changing demands of our marketplace. We aim to provide cost effective, reliable and flexible service support that is individually tailored to meet our customer’s needs while ensuring we continue to provide the best value for money.
- PARTS SUPPORT - With a team of experienced and knowledgeable staff, GGM provide reliable and consistent parts support on an ongoing basis, whilst at the same time having the ability to react quickly to minimise customer downtime. With a large stockholding of spare parts, we are able to ensure that customer orders are dispatched quickly and efficiently and all orders received before 3pm that are in stock are dispatched for next day delivery.
- QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT - Quality standards, personal safety and care for the environment are important to us all. At GGM, we are proud to be ISO9001 registered, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and quality of products through our continual satisfaction programme. We manage health and safety requirements responsibly and we have achieved full accreditation under the CHAS contractors scheme. Additionally, looking after our environment is something that we take very seriously and we’re continuously looking for ways to reduce waste and recycle.